Go Back   FlashFXP Forums > > > >

Eggdrop All eggdrop related questions

Old 09-07-2005, 11:34 AM   #1
Sawert

Default Help with windrop.

Hi. I recently cahnged from RaidenFTPD to ioFTPD and I really love it. It was a bit hard since there is no GUI but on the other hand that's better some times. I am using ioFTPD v5.85 Pro, ioBanana 1.9 free and ioA. I have modyfied everything quite good now and all the scripts are working as I want them to (well, almost).

Now I have this problem with the eggdrop. I don't know anything about bots and this is the first time I'm using any kind of bot. I have configured the bot correctly and I have it in my channel, but now I want the bot to announce different things. I know there's tcl-scripts for this but it's not so simple for me. I want the bot to announce the races, show info on !commands and so on, but first of all I want the 'site invite' command to work. As I said I'm using ioA and when I typ 'site invite username' ioA says 'User inviting user bla bla' but then?

The question is, how do I connect tcl-scripts to windrop and my bot so the bot can announce things on IRC, in this case, typ /invite username #channel? It would be highly appreciated if someone could tell me fast how to do this.

Thanks in advance.
Sawert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2005, 04:51 PM   #2
neoxed
Too much time...
FlashFXP Beta Tester
ioFTPD Scripter

ioBanana includes Tcl scripts for Eggdrop that provide the functionality you described. Refer to ioBanana's manual for installation instructions.
neoxed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2005, 12:09 AM   #3
Sawert

Well, yeah. I'm sorry, I guess I missed to many things in hte manual. I've got the TCL-script working now so now I know how to do in the futer with additional scripts.
Sawert is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
announce, bot, ioa, user, username

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: