Go Back   FlashFXP Forums > > > >

Caladan's scripts project-zs, sitewho

Closed Thread

Old 03-29-2004, 05:19 PM   #1
caladan
ioFTPD Scripter

some words for all with childs here ... and few words for the ppl waiting for a new version of pzs:

on last thursday my little child fall from our window in the 4th floor(14m) and died on friday. that's no joke and no fake.

germans can read news for example here: http://www.strohgaeu.de/ and look for: "KIND AUS 4.STOCK GEFALLEN "

be sure to keep an eye on ur kids evrytime .. and don
t let this happen to ur child. its the hardest thing which can happen to parents!

about pzs:

the pzs was dedicated to my daughter since the beginning and of couse pzs will be developed and will be ready sometimes. and of couse it now should be the best zs ever (in memory of my daughter). just be patient until i find the time to go on!!!

ps: since i have some probs with money, evrybody who wanna spent money for pzs can do this via the paypal link in pzs readme. evry money will be for grave/flowers for my daughter and not for any other things. the foto shows my little (now dead) daughter.

http://www.ioftpd.com/images/temp/sandra2.jpg
http://www.ioftpd.com/images/temp/sandra3.jpg
http://www.ioftpd.com/images/temp/bin.ich.hubsch.jpg
Old 03-29-2004, 05:52 PM   #2
wooolF[RM]
ioFTPD Foundation User

Unhappy Condolence

What I am feeling right now is hard to put into words...

Damn, it must hurt like hell inside of you. Missing a member of the family and specially your own child is a loss that you will never come over... I'm truely sorry to hear that, caladan. That is very sad.

Please accept my deepest sympathy in this difficult moment. Support from your friends in little Denmark.
Old 03-29-2004, 07:52 PM   #3
Mouton
Posse Member
Ultimate Scripter
ioFTPD Administrator

Cheers Cal...
Difficult, I'm sure... Lost many ppl near me too couple of years ago. Always difficult.
Time should help some... Never will the pain be entirely gone, but remembering the good moments with her will stay forever, I'm sure.
Maybe you'll see her again someday, depending on what u believe in... Maybe u'll see her again someday, even if u don't believe in that shit... who knows how all this dying thing really works......
Life... eh...

May I suggest taking time to be with Miss Caladan ... I'm sure she needs u more than the kids who are asking for help in #ioftpd......

Oh, and about the $, I'm sure nobody would object that some of the scripters pool money would be donated for that. Maybe choose some Fundation you or your wife like or something... It's better than flowers if u ask me, but that's just me.

Good luck.
Old 03-30-2004, 02:23 AM   #4
ferran
FlashFXP Registered User
ioFTPD Foundation User

Default sorry

I'm very sorry to hear that.
there's nothing we could say that will make you feel better in this moments.
What could be worst that loosing your own child? i can't imagine. Never ever happened something so sad to me, but my sympathy goes to you and your wife.

better times will come, you'll see.

in the meanwhile take this as a great hug from the ioFTPD community.

peace.
Old 03-30-2004, 02:50 AM   #5
fobban
FlashFXP Registered User
ioFTPD Foundation User

I feel i need to say something, but still it's hard to come up with the right words.
I lost one of my friends one week ago, but still that's nothing compared to loosing your own child.
I hope you're spending lots of time with your wife now when she needs you more than ever.
aah man I'm so sorry
Old 03-30-2004, 03:19 AM   #6
Pichento
ioFTPD Registered User

Ohh my..

Caladan i am so sorry to hear about that. You have my deepest simpathy and please do let me know if there is anything I can do for you in this time of grief. My deepest condolences to you and your family.
Old 03-30-2004, 03:51 AM   #7
Zer0Racer
ioFTPD Scripter

Caladan, we spoke yesterday and you know how I feel.

Hope everything will turn out somewhere near okay in the future. And yes, I promise I will take extra care of my little son, now 9 months old.

Take care man
/Zer0Racer

I support Mouton's idea of using some of the money from scripter's pool to help.
Old 03-30-2004, 04:51 AM   #8
neoxed
Too much time...
FlashFXP Beta Tester
ioFTPD Scripter

Very devastating… you have my heartfelt sympathy.

Best of luck to both you and your family during this tragic and unfortunate event.
Old 03-30-2004, 04:59 AM   #9
rAWfOX

oh ****.... i have two daughters of my own and i cant even imagen how u feel. My thoughts go to u and the rest of your family.

Old 03-30-2004, 06:41 AM   #10
bounty
ioFTPD Scripter

My heartfelt condolences mate.
I haven't any words to say you which point I am touched about that really bad news.
You have all my sympathy in these difficult moments

Bounty

ps: I totally agree with mouton
Old 03-30-2004, 07:01 AM   #11
NorLan

hi caladan
hab zwar noch keine eigen kinder, aber ein verlust einer person die so nahesteht .... ich will gar nicht dran denken. mein tiefstes mitgefühl für dich und deine freundin/frau.
Old 03-30-2004, 07:07 AM   #12
caladan
ioFTPD Scripter

thx for all the posts! me and my girfriend are very happy to see that so many ppl are with us.

@mouton:

it's not only my wife who needs me.... i need it too not to think on my daughter on about her death. thats why i stay in ioftpd chan just to get other thoughts in my mind
Old 03-30-2004, 07:23 AM   #13
onyx
ioFTPD Foundation User

R.I.P. little one
Old 03-30-2004, 07:33 AM   #14
ReCaR
ioFTPD Foundation User

Like the others: I dont know what to say ...

There are no right words to say at this moment. I just wanted to wish you and your family luck in these horrible days ...

You have all my sympathy.
Old 03-30-2004, 10:54 AM   #15
ADDiCT
FlashFXP Beta Tester
ioFTPD Scripter

I read this thread this morning, and i've been thinking about it all day at school. Like many others i can't find the right words, this must be a really difficult time for you now :/
Closed Thread

Tags
child, daughter, money, news, pzs

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: