Go Back   FlashFXP Forums > > > >

! Other Scripts Support Support for all other scripts...

Old 02-05-2004, 06:24 PM   #1
wooolF[RM]
ioFTPD Foundation User

I think I'll give it a try here in the weekend... I got too many problems with ioBanana and kinda got fed up with it... Also changing to other sitebot and learning something new is never bad... time will show what I'll choose in the end...

Any suggestions/comments to pretty used to ioBanana user wishing to go teh bounty way?
wooolF[RM] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2004, 07:01 PM   #2
Ren

droping iob includes using a new zipscript. Ii did the same recently, droped iob and went with php_psio and dzsbot. so far its working awesomely, admitly dzsbot is a bit of a pain to set up, the channel announce for sections could be better coded instead of having to input every section but its not a biggy, + with the btrial and bquota scripts available its become a very reliable set up.
Ren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2004, 05:09 AM   #3
wooolF[RM]
ioFTPD Foundation User

I don't have any sections neither do I run any trials/quota. So suggestion would be to use dzsbot with php_psio? Will be nice to hear some more suggestion before I go on with "converting".

Regards
Old 02-06-2004, 07:38 AM   #4
bounty
ioFTPD Scripter

Quote:
Originally posted by wooolF[RM]
I don't have any sections neither do I run any trials/quota. So suggestion would be to use dzsbot with php_psio? Will be nice to hear some more suggestion before I go on with "converting".

Regards
eheh i'm happy to see you interested to try dzsbot

well if you don't have the utility of trial or quota then just don't install them they aren't required to run dzsbot

you just need to choose the zipscript you want to (try/use)
you have choice between project-zs 0.57pre, ioZS, php_psio and badaazs zipscript (i hope more zs soon)

dzsbot is a bit difficult to install 1st time but when you understand how it work ... i hope you'll like it

have fun
bounty
bounty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2004, 07:49 AM   #5
wooolF[RM]
ioFTPD Foundation User

Thanx for the comemnts, bounty! Now biggest problem is to choose zipscript that is most compatible/designed/call_it_waht_u_want for dzbot.

I've heard much of ioZS and php_psio... Very hard to choose from so many zipscripts Can anyone give some *personal* suggestions? I know it's not very nice to say that this one is the best or this one rocks etc... but anyway, any recommendations are apreciatted (u can pm me if u don't want to promote any zipscript in here)

Thanx again
Old 02-06-2004, 10:06 AM   #6
bounty
ioFTPD Scripter

Quote:
Originally posted by wooolF[RM]
Thanx for the comemnts, bounty! Now biggest problem is to choose zipscript that is most compatible/designed/call_it_waht_u_want for dzbot.

I've heard much of ioZS and php_psio... Very hard to choose from so many zipscripts Can anyone give some *personal* suggestions? I know it's not very nice to say that this one is the best or this one rocks etc... but anyway, any recommendations are apreciatted (u can pm me if u don't want to promote any zipscript in here)

Thanx again
project-zs 0.57pre seems to be the fastest but need to be compiled with cygwin NOT UP TO DATE

php_psio is script +/- identical to project-zs 0.57pre but wrote in php probably the most up to date zipscript atm

ioZS is a bit less fast than project-zs 0.57pre and not updated since some months

badaazs zipscript is an itcl zipscript i can't tell much about it coz i never tested it myself but i think badaazs keep it also up to date

so if you run fast server like 100mbits or higher i think project-zs 0.57pre can do the job

if you have smaller mbits all others can do the job

have fun
bounty

PS: if i'm wrong .. i think ppl will tell me and don't forget itcl probs in latests ioftpd 5.6.x family
bounty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2004, 11:51 AM   #7
wooolF[RM]
ioFTPD Foundation User

Thumbs up

Thanx for the suggestions and comments I'm still thinking about which one to choose... So more comments apreciatted =)

Regards

Tags
bad, choose, end, iobanana, show

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: