Go Back   FlashFXP Forums > > > >

! Other Scripts Support Support for all other scripts...

Old 09-26-2015, 01:29 PM   #1
mantonio1965

Default Help needed with readchattr

Hello,

i am trying to figure out why ioNiNJA's zipscript fails for some mp3 files. I figured out that it gathers so called extrainfo from the uploaded filed using a command named readchattr. I checked the docs deployed with ioFTPD and cannot find any information about such a command. There's only information about chattr. I suppose this refers to 'vfs chattr', which is spread all over the script as well. So there is two commands using chattr and it doesn't appear that readchattr is a mapping of 'vfs chattr read'. At leatvthere is no such mention. I would like to find where this command relates to, i mean, if it is a TCL command or a ioFTPD internal command. It appears kinda mystic to that there' appears to be no documentation out there in the www about this command.
What i'd like to know is what this command is intended to do and what do the integers mean that appear to be passed to each command call. There are plenty ones but they are different.

I require to figure it out to understand why the script fetches strange mp3 Title attribute data which i cannot confirm using a standalone mp3 tag application. I suppose the script catches a wrong header and would like to play around with this command which is only possible if i understand what its supposed to do and how to use it.

Anybody can help me out, please?

Last edited by mantonio1965; 09-26-2015 at 02:40 PM.
mantonio1965 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
command, mp3, readchattr, understand, script, information, figure, find, ioftpd, appears

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: