Old 10-24-2005, 01:44 AM   #106
JcFlyeR_1

Default Hey fox dude still waiting...

I am still waiting for the new version... e-mail me or something it it comes out!

thanks!!!
will keep checking...

w00t!!!!!
Old 11-24-2005, 01:09 AM   #107
f0xn3t
ioFTPD Scripter

Exclamation EPGuru2 is here, finally :)

I'm sry to everybody for such delay, but some personal problems have crossed my plans to finish my script on time
Nonetheless, it's finally here.

As I've noticed TVTome.com has changed into TV.com with completely different page layout.
So, I've decided to make new script for it... it wasn't so easy, because TV.com is really buggy Database as well (( ...anyway, Show and Episode searcher is back, but Person searcher has gone... trust me, TV.com's DB for person is worse than before, so I recommend to use IMDb.com.

I've finished 2 scripts... EPGuru2 and EPGuru2FTP
- EPGuru2 is similar to it's older brother/sister EPGuru -> contains Show and Episode searcher only + improved releasename parser
- EPGuru2FTP is like EPGuru2 but shows information after NEW or PRE announces. It's tested for ioFTPd dZSbot and glFTPd dZSbot (ProjectZS-NG) .

Announce Layout is fully customizable... just add variable from a huge list + you can add something like anti-empty tags
e.g. <status>Status: %status</status> <- this means when status information is found on TV.com than "Status: something" will be shown, but when no info is found for status than everything between those 2 tags won't be shown... nice, isn't it?

Another improved thing is the releasename parser... Before, when you had entered releasename and it found more results you had to enter ID of a show to get information... but now... all you need is to enter releasename and the rest is up to script
you can just add "-ep" if you want Episode info instead of Show info...and "-x" if you want Extended info instead of Limited info.... <- this is only for EPGuru2 script

EPGuru2FTP does everything itself, you don't have to do anything just sit and watch.

Well, check attachments to get both scripts.

BTW: I wanted to release EPGuru v5.0, but search engine on epguides.com is dead again on that page in some kind of contact form and no search form and I don't want to change it back to Google searching... it's really annoying... so, EPGuru script is postponed.

BTW #2: when you found any information bugs CHECK TV.com first and then let me know by adding reply to this thread.

Enjoy...
f0xn3t is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2005, 04:38 AM   #108
EwarWoo
FlashFXP Registered User
ioFTPD Registered User

Good work fella, at work atm, but will test 'em out as soon as I get home
Cheers for sharing this.
EwarWoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2005, 06:11 AM   #109
JcFlyeR

Default Hah!

Funny thing is... all of a sudden i was like... oo lets check on the script... and it just so happened you updated it today! nice!
JcFlyeR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2005, 08:57 AM   #110
EwarWoo
FlashFXP Registered User
ioFTPD Registered User

Or at least I'll try it when a mod approves the attachment
Old 11-26-2005, 01:25 AM   #111
Linkster
Administrator

Please post these scripts to the scripts page via the customer portal. I'd rather not have stuff floating all over the forums again.
Linkster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2005, 01:58 PM   #112
f0xn3t
ioFTPD Scripter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linkster
Please post these scripts to the scripts page via the customer portal. I'd rather not have stuff floating all over the forums again.
Well, I would like to post them there like on old script page, but I can't I was trying to solve this with Tech Support so they've merged my two logins together and set me as ioFTPd scripter... nonetheless, I still don't have a permission to upload them there. Looks like, it's only for ioFTPd registered members.

so, i'll delete attachments and put those files somewhere else
Old 11-26-2005, 02:08 PM   #113
f0xn3t
ioFTPD Scripter

Exclamation EPGuru2 v1.0 download links

Both scripts are available in Scripts section:

http://www.inicom.net/pages/en.ioftpd-scripts.php

Enjoy...
Old 11-26-2005, 06:09 PM   #114
EwarWoo
FlashFXP Registered User
ioFTPD Registered User

EPGuru2 -
[08:46] * Last context: tclhash.c/684 [Tcl proc: pub:epg2, param: $_pub1 $_pub2 $_pub3 $_pub4 $_pub5]
[08:46] * Please REPORT this BUG!
[08:46] * Check doc/BUG-REPORT on how to do so.
[08:46] * Wrote DEBUG
[08:46] * SEGMENT VIOLATION -- CRASHING!
Using the b0unty build of windrop with SSL.
Occurs on a search for the show monk, others are OK so far but, just him thats crashing it. Weird.
Also, is it possible for the bot to just return the first match instead of a bunch of matches and letting you choose? Possible I missed a setting, only just woke so still half asleep, forgive me if thats already there.

EPGuru2FTP
Old 11-29-2005, 05:47 AM   #115
f0xn3t
ioFTPD Scripter

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by EwarWoo
EPGuru2 -
[08:46] * Last context: tclhash.c/684 [Tcl proc: pub:epg2, param: $_pub1 $_pub2 $_pub3 $_pub4 $_pub5]
[08:46] * Please REPORT this BUG!
[08:46] * Check doc/BUG-REPORT on how to do so.
[08:46] * Wrote DEBUG
[08:46] * SEGMENT VIOLATION -- CRASHING!
Using the b0unty build of windrop with SSL.
Occurs on a search for the show monk, others are OK so far but, just him thats crashing it. Weird.
Also, is it possible for the bot to just return the first match instead of a bunch of matches and letting you choose? Possible I missed a setting, only just woke so still half asleep, forgive me if thats already there.

EPGuru2FTP
ye, it's kinda weird, that only Monk causes this... I was testing it on Linux's eggdrop so I will check it on windrop as well.
...and it crashes every time only for Monk?

no, you didn't missed anything, but it's a good idea, so I will add it to the next version
Old 11-29-2005, 06:54 AM   #116
EwarWoo
FlashFXP Registered User
ioFTPD Registered User

Done some more testing, and its kinda intermittent

*> !ep -id 24313
*Bot has quit IRC (Remote host closed the connection)
*Bot has joined #EwarWoo
*Woo> !ep -id 24313
*Bot> [TV.com] Show Title........: Lost - LAST Episode.......: 2x08 - Collision (a.k.a.Old Habits) (November 23, 2005 .. 6 days ago) - NEXT Episode.......: 2x09 - What Kate Did (November 30, 2005 .. Tomorrow)

Exact same command crashed it one time then not next :/

And I did have Monk work for me:

*> !ep monk
*Bot> [TV.com] Show Title.........: Monk
*Bot> [TV.com] LAST Episode.......: 4x08 - Mr. Monk and Little Monk (August 26, 2005 .. 13 weeks 4 days ago)
*Bot> [TV.com] NEXT Episode.......: 4x09 - Mr. Monk and the Secret Santa (December 2, 2005 .. 3 days remaining)

So its not Monk causing it that was just a coincidence. Just sometimes works, sometimes crashes without anything being changed.

N the more I use the !ep -id # the more annoying it becomes. Hehe. However other than great script, love how easy it is to customise
Old 11-29-2005, 02:31 PM   #117
f0xn3t
ioFTPD Scripter

Quote:
Originally Posted by EwarWoo
Done some more testing, and its kinda intermittent

*> !ep -id 24313
*Bot has quit IRC (Remote host closed the connection)
*Bot has joined #EwarWoo
*Woo> !ep -id 24313
*Bot> [TV.com] Show Title........: Lost - LAST Episode.......: 2x08 - Collision (a.k.a.Old Habits) (November 23, 2005 .. 6 days ago) - NEXT Episode.......: 2x09 - What Kate Did (November 30, 2005 .. Tomorrow)

Exact same command crashed it one time then not next :/

And I did have Monk work for me:

*> !ep monk
*Bot> [TV.com] Show Title.........: Monk
*Bot> [TV.com] LAST Episode.......: 4x08 - Mr. Monk and Little Monk (August 26, 2005 .. 13 weeks 4 days ago)
*Bot> [TV.com] NEXT Episode.......: 4x09 - Mr. Monk and the Secret Santa (December 2, 2005 .. 3 days remaining)

So its not Monk causing it that was just a coincidence. Just sometimes works, sometimes crashes without anything being changed.

N the more I use the !ep -id # the more annoying it becomes. Hehe. However other than great script, love how easy it is to customise
I've also some experience with bot crashes, when I use the command. Only sometimes, randomly, but only with windrop for windows. It has never crashed on linux's eggdrop in my case. So, I think windrop is a bit sensitive when he retrieves info from the net

btw, my plan is to set the script not to show Search Results by default. Only when you add -r (in mode when Search Results is off) or when Search Results is on I think, it's the best way...
Old 12-02-2005, 07:31 AM   #118
maX1mus
ioFTPD Foundation User

Is there a way to use this script with blowfish encryption?

And, btw, it says v1.0 in some places still ;>
When loaded -help etc ;p

Cheers - max
maX1mus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2005, 03:53 PM   #119
f0xn3t
ioFTPD Scripter

Quote:
Originally Posted by maX1mus
Is there a way to use this script with blowfish encryption?

And, btw, it says v1.0 in some places still ;>
When loaded -help etc ;p

Cheers - max
it depends how you set up your eggdrop/windrop... EPguru itself doesn't have integrated encryption.

For encryption exists this script:
http://www.donationcoder.com/Software/Mouser/mircryption/others_eggdrop.php

...and v1.0 is correct
these scripts are, let's say, of 2nd generation, so they are new
old EPGuru is of v4.*, but epguides.com searching is unusable, so it's not added to the Scripts page
Old 12-05-2005, 04:37 PM   #120
maX1mus
ioFTPD Foundation User

Thx for the reply mate!
Tho it seems to crash too often for me i decided not to use it, tho it would have kicked a*s if it didnt ;x

- max
maX1mus is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bugs, download, integration, script, v2.0

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: