Old 05-07-2004, 11:10 PM   #1
Ofloo

Default ioE script that exempts users

it reads from a txt file if a ip is in the txt it allows the user on the ftp tis is good so u can allow a eggdrop to write to the file like this u can allow only users that are on the channel .... by making a script on join and sutch .. well its something i use for those who want it check the scripts archive.
Ofloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2004, 04:44 PM   #2
darko
FlashFXP Registered User
ioFTPD Foundation User

when using this script !login doesnt work anymore (kill ghost conns). can you plz fix? i like this
handy to disable users for a while
darko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2004, 12:46 PM   #3
Ofloo

could you tell me what ghost thingy is .. also exempt is not to disable users it is to only allow certain ipaddr k example

you allow *@* on the ftpd

then u do

127.*.*.* then only users with that host can connect none other exept the users u define in the script there not sensitive for this

example on join u let the bot write the ip of the user to the file on part u remove it ... like this u can just allow certain users for your ftpd.. you also can make the except users to the users that it is applyed to just add a ! or remove it where is checking for certain users ..
Ofloo is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
file, ftp, script, txt, users

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: