ChipMunk666
ioFTPD Foundation User

where to find iohelpers scripts?
or even iosharedb scripts?
ChipMunk666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2005, 07:39 AM   #92
Jog
ioFTPD Foundation User

i need help for import wkup,wkdn,allup,alldn,..... from mysql sharedb to a user file. I converted password without any problems, but on row with multiple values i don't understand the structure and how trasform the TINYBLOB of database on a row of userfiles as for example 'wkdn 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 ......'.

Thanks for help
Jog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2005, 03:09 PM   #93
ChipMunk666
ioFTPD Foundation User

the blob thing i didn't figured out yet myself...But what i do know there we're some flaws in ioSharedb 0.9. But the creator stopped development or didn't go public with it.
What i do know there we're some scripts released.I know u can alter the names and flags in the database but i just started with it so
These i found in my old hd ioShareDBPre.itcl and ioShareDBPost.itcl
Didn't implement those yet.cause i don't have any readfiles about them so i have to figure out how it works but i think i can figure that out easily.But would be great help if someone could post these scripts aswell ...
Old 11-15-2005, 05:55 PM   #94
CrAcKeR

Default iosharedb and quota/trial

anyone know a good quota/trial script that works wirh iosharedb

i've tested bquota and btrial , dont work ,since they r looking for userfile in

ioFTPD/users

any suggestions ??
CrAcKeR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2005, 01:34 AM   #95
jeza
ioFTPD Scripter

jTQ
jeza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2005, 10:22 AM   #96
LostSoul

Unhappy bad_gid for an user

Hi everyone,

I've got a problem with ShareDB: each time I add an user with the 'site gadduser' command, the user is added, but no row in the users_groups table is created, so i get a 'bad_gid' for that user.
Then, if I assign the group to that user again, everything goes fine. So 2 steps for each user... does anybody know where's the problem?
I use MySQL v4.0.21, MyODBC v3.51.04 and MySQL Administrator v1.0.21, and the ODBC connection is with password: the user I created has got all the rights for all the tables.
P.S.: is 0.9.0 still the last version of this wonderful dll?
Tnx!
LostSoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2005, 07:29 AM   #97
sk1nt

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChipMunk666
the blob thing i didn't figured out yet myself...But what i do know there we're some flaws in ioSharedb 0.9. But the creator stopped development or didn't go public with it.
What i do know there we're some scripts released.I know u can alter the names and flags in the database but i just started with it so
These i found in my old hd ioShareDBPre.itcl and ioShareDBPost.itcl
Didn't implement those yet.cause i don't have any readfiles about them so i have to figure out how it works but i think i can figure that out easily.But would be great help if someone could post these scripts aswell ...
The reason for abscense of readmes to those two files are that they were custommade for a ring and not meant be spread. Both are based on Harms old files if I can remember correctly.
sk1nt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2005, 06:07 AM   #98
ChipMunk666
ioFTPD Foundation User

Quote:
Originally Posted by LostSoul
Hi everyone,

I've got a problem with ShareDB: each time I add an user with the 'site gadduser' command, the user is added, but no row in the users_groups table is created, so i get a 'bad_gid' for that user.
Then, if I assign the group to that user again, everything goes fine. So 2 steps for each user... does anybody know where's the problem?
I use MySQL v4.0.21, MyODBC v3.51.04 and MySQL Administrator v1.0.21, and the ODBC connection is with password: the user I created has got all the rights for all the tables.
P.S.: is 0.9.0 still the last version of this wonderful dll?
Tnx!
see the post just here above u need those files the get it correctly.
If u want it fixed u can use a tool like gui or an sql client editor. But than u have to this for each user.
Old 11-26-2005, 07:14 AM   #99
peep
FlashFXP Scripter
ioFTPD Foundation User

I do have those files but I can't say for sure that it's the final version. I was helping harm bughunt the script before it was released and I'm not sure it's the final version I'm holding anymore. Since I'm not using ioShareDB any more, I could upload them and you could try them out to find out if they are in fact the final version

[UPDATE] Uploaded and pending approval.
peep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2007, 08:57 PM   #100
razoor
ioFTPD Foundation User

not shure if im dump or waht
But how do i install this script so it´s working?

where to add this? or whre do i make the changes? dont get that part =)

Quote:
[ioShareDB]
database = ioShareDB # ODBC database to use
refresh = 60 # seconds between each db refresh. set to 0 if you don't use a shared db
id = 1 # server id, must be unique for each server, (1 - 255)
razoor is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
gorups, iosharedb, module, user, users

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: