Old 02-12-2013, 10:42 AM   #1
MONGi

Default Shortcut after "site rescan all" in a mp3-root-folder

Hello together,

i using ioFTPD-v7.7.3 + ioNiNJA.1.0.Beta4.2012-10-02 + nxTools-v1.2.1 + nxAutoNuke-v2.5.1 and have now following problem:

If i use "site rescan all" in the mp3-va or mp3-flac dir, rescan works to begin fine.

After few minutes flashfxp stop and show in the log:
550 Command failed (script): Fatal script error.

Ok, ive checked the SystemError.log and get this error:
02-12-2013 16:27:13 "..\scripts\ioNiNJA\ioNiNJA.itcl" terminated abnormally
--- ErrorInfo ---

while executing
"resolve list "$pwd""
(procedure "outstats" line 42)
invoked from within
"outstats 0 0 0 0 $file "
(procedure "ZipScript::ZipScript" line 347)
invoked from within
"ZipScript::ZipScript 1 $pf $crc $vf"
(procedure "::ioNiNJA::ZipScript::rescan" line 94)
invoked from within
"::ioNiNJA::ZipScript::rescan "
("RESCAN" arm line 1)
invoked from within
"switch -- [lindex $

In the Debug.log:
02-12-2013 15:09:32 Worker exit: total=10, free=9, blocking=1, initial=10.

The result, the last scanned mp3-dir are generated to a shortcut in FlashFXP, at a klick on this shortcut i get this:
550 <NameOfFile>: No such file or directory.

Ok, why ioftpd/ioninja generated this shortcuts!? And how i get back my dirs with the incluted mp3s?
On the harddisc the mp3 are all ok. If i change a releasename direct on the harddisc, the shortcut over FlashFXP show me the same changed name....i turn me arround on the same place....heeeeeeeeelllllpppppppp

This thread i found over the search-function in the forum. He have the same problem, but i dont know what he do to fix the problem:
https://oss.azurewebsites.net/forum/82227-post386.html

Thanks a lot for help

For Info: The same problem not only in mp3-folders, movie-folders too

Last edited by MONGi; 02-13-2013 at 02:36 AM.
MONGi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 06:32 AM   #2
MONGi

Hello,

i`m not sure, but i mean it is a permission problem.

At the moment i copy the files in the target-folders and hope the problem is fixed.

Thx
Old 02-16-2013, 02:52 AM   #3
Yil
Too much time...
FlashFXP Beta Tester
ioFTPD Administrator

Since the script is generating a fatal exception at "resolve list <path>" it's most likely that the path is invalid and it's complaining about that, or ioFTPD is screwing up in some way but that seems less likely since it's not crashing but throwing a TCL exception. Assuming the path was bad it's also possible that it's been bad for a while and that's causing problems.

If I'm reading you right the big problem is that the dir with the files is somehow being turned into a symlink? If so you can use 'site chattr -l <path>' to remove the link and the contents will then be visible again.
Yil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 05:50 AM   #4
MONGi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yil View Post
Since the script is generating a fatal exception at "resolve list <path>" it's most likely that the path is invalid and it's complaining about that, or ioFTPD is screwing up in some way but that seems less likely since it's not crashing but throwing a TCL exception. Assuming the path was bad it's also possible that it's been bad for a while and that's causing problems.

If I'm reading you right the big problem is that the dir with the files is somehow being turned into a symlink? If so you can use 'site chattr -l <path>' to remove the link and the contents will then be visible again.
Hi Yil,

nice to see you

Ok, you mean it`s a problem with the path? Why?
I don`t understand that, because FlashFXP list all directorys corretly. Upload and download works too.
Further, if starting "site rescan" and logout from site its normal, that the rescan work on?

Greetings,
Mongi

Tags
flashfxp, invoked, line, problem, rescan

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: