Old 01-11-2014, 12:36 AM   #76
jeza
ioFTPD Scripter

framework update is not included in 4.6.50.621...

nothing much is happening with the script development.
i am waiting for the c sharp shared memory dll to come out...
jeza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2014, 05:34 PM   #77
dragon001

Hey jeza thanks for this amazing script, i am haveing the same problem as Carpo had in the first couple of threads. I installed the zipscript first and it worked fine out of the box, then i decided to install the maneger too, but then it went wrong. I got the same error has corpo did. Is there a fix i have missed ?

(23:29:05) [1] MKD test
(23:29:06) [1] 550 test: Action blocked by external script.

But if i remove the line:
OnNewDir = EXEC ..\scripts\jeza.ioFTPD.Manager\jeza.ioFTPD.Manager .exe newdir

Then it works again, is there a fix for this i have missed ? becuase i cant find it ?
dragon001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2014, 04:32 PM   #78
jeza
ioFTPD Scripter

is there anything in the debug file?

by default it point to thislocation:
<add key="FileNameDebug" value="e:\\server\\ioFTPD\\logs\\jeza.ioFTPD.Manag er.Debug"/> <!-- full path to the file with debu info -->
Old 02-18-2014, 02:09 PM   #79
dragon001

Ok i got it working now, it missed a line in the config, and it all cool now. But when i delete a file there are still all the .missing files in the dir, how do i wipe/delete those without going into the foler in mycomputer etc ? is there a cmd or setnings there can delete those ?
Old 02-19-2014, 01:54 AM   #80
jeza
ioFTPD Scripter

i assume you are are using the zipscript.
when you delete the .sfv file, all the files with the missing extension should be deleted as well...
Old 02-19-2014, 02:32 PM   #81
dragon001

Yes i am using the zipscript, using ioftpd 7.7.2, when i try to delete a dir it deletes all the .rar files inside the dir, but the main dir stays, and then the .missing are coming back, and i cant do the delete, it says:

(20:27:12) [2] 550 test: Directory not empty.
Old 02-20-2014, 12:28 AM   #82
jeza
ioFTPD Scripter

is there anything in the debug file? inside the folder should be a file .ioMessage.debug or something like that...
or in the other debug file from Manager...

else it might be something with ioFTPD settings...
Old 02-22-2014, 08:16 PM   #83
MONGi

Default jeza.ioFTPD.Archive scheduler

Hello Jeza,

i`ve a question.

If i use under scheduler:
Code:
Archive = 45 23 * * EXEC ..\scripts\jeza.ioFTPD.ArchiveScript\jeza.ioFTPD.Archive.exe Scheduler
...i get follow debug-log:
Code:
[2014-02-23 02:04:57] --------------------------------------------------------------
[2014-02-23 02:04:57] Archive...
[2014-02-23 02:04:57] Assembly.GetExecutingAssembly().Location: ['d:\ioFTPD\scripts\jeza.ioftpd.archivescript\jeza.ioFTPD.Framework.dll']
[2014-02-23 02:04:57] System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException (0x80090006): Ungültige Signatur (Ausnahme von HRESULT: 0x80090006)
   bei System.StubHelpers.InterfaceMarshaler.ConvertToManaged(IntPtr pUnk, IntPtr itfMT, IntPtr classMT, Int32 flags)
   bei Microsoft.Win32.Win32Native.CreateAssemblyNameObject(IAssemblyName& ppEnum, String szAssemblyName, UInt32 dwFlags, IntPtr pvReserved)
   bei Microsoft.Win32.Fusion.ReadCache(ArrayList alAssems, String name, UInt32 nFlag)
   bei System.Reflection.RuntimeAssembly.EnumerateCache(AssemblyName partialName)
   bei System.Reflection.RuntimeAssembly.LoadWithPartialNameInternal(AssemblyName an, Evidence securityEvidence, StackCrawlMark& stackMark)
   bei System.Reflection.Assembly.LoadWithPartialName(String partialName, Evidence securityEvidence)
   bei System.Xml.Serialization.TempAssembly.LoadGeneratedAssembly(Type type, String defaultNamespace, XmlSerializerImplementation& contract)
   bei System.Xml.Serialization.XmlSerializer..ctor(Type type, String defaultNamespace)
   bei jeza.ioFTPD.Framework.Extensions.Deserialize[T](T xmlObject, String fileName, String defaultNamespace) in D:\jezatools\googlecode\trunk\ioFTPD\jeza.ioFTPD.Framework\Extensions.cs:Zeile 361.
   bei jeza.ioFTPD.Framework.ConsoleAppTasks.ParseConfig() in D:\jezatools\googlecode\trunk\ioFTPD\jeza.ioFTPD.Framework\ConsoleAppTasks.cs:Zeile 42.
   bei jeza.ioFTPD.Archive.Program.Main()
If i start jeza.ioFTPD.Archive.exe manually, per "site archive" or starting with windows task scheduling it`s works fine!?

Do you know what the problem is?
MONGi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2014, 11:57 AM   #84
jeza
ioFTPD Scripter

https://oss.azurewebsites.net/forum/82792-post61.html
Old 02-23-2014, 01:33 PM   #85
MONGi

Hi Jeza,

thanks for the reply.

i`ve Change the following files:
- jeza.ioFTPD.Framework.dll
- jeza.ioFTPD.Framework.pdb

...but still have the same error as before:
Code:
[2014-02-23 19:25:11] --------------------------------------------------------------
[2014-02-23 19:25:11] Archive...
[2014-02-23 19:25:11] Assembly.GetExecutingAssembly().Location: ['d:\ioFTPD\scripts\jeza.ioftpd.archivescript\jeza.ioFTPD.Framework.dll']
[2014-02-23 19:25:11] System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException (0x80090006): Ungültige Signatur (Ausnahme von HRESULT: 0x80090006)
   bei System.StubHelpers.InterfaceMarshaler.ConvertToManaged(IntPtr pUnk, IntPtr itfMT, IntPtr classMT, Int32 flags)
   bei Microsoft.Win32.Win32Native.CreateAssemblyNameObject(IAssemblyName& ppEnum, String szAssemblyName, UInt32 dwFlags, IntPtr pvReserved)
   bei Microsoft.Win32.Fusion.ReadCache(ArrayList alAssems, String name, UInt32 nFlag)
   bei System.Reflection.RuntimeAssembly.EnumerateCache(AssemblyName partialName)
   bei System.Reflection.RuntimeAssembly.LoadWithPartialNameInternal(AssemblyName an, Evidence securityEvidence, StackCrawlMark& stackMark)
   bei System.Reflection.Assembly.LoadWithPartialName(String partialName, Evidence securityEvidence)
   bei System.Xml.Serialization.TempAssembly.LoadGeneratedAssembly(Type type, String defaultNamespace, XmlSerializerImplementation& contract)
   bei System.Xml.Serialization.XmlSerializer..ctor(Type type, String defaultNamespace)
   bei jeza.ioFTPD.Framework.Extensions.Deserialize[T](T xmlObject, String fileName, String defaultNamespace) in D:\jezatools\googlecode\trunk\ioFTPD\jeza.ioFTPD.Framework\Extensions.cs:Zeile 361.
   bei jeza.ioFTPD.Framework.ConsoleAppTasks.ParseConfig() in D:\jezatools\googlecode\trunk\ioFTPD\jeza.ioFTPD.Framework\ConsoleAppTasks.cs:Zeile 42.
   bei jeza.ioFTPD.Archive.Program.Main()
Is the only way to use the Windows Task Scheduler?

Thx
MONGi is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
jeza, manager, releases, script, zip

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: