Old 09-13-2011, 04:41 PM   #1
scull
ioFTPD Scripter

Thumbs up ioScullNew1.3.1

Hi!

I noticed that ioFTPd was live and kicking!
So rewrote my old "ioCmdNew" script in C Sharp to support newer verions of ioFTPD.

I will write more ( Many more i hope ) utilities and scripts for ioFTPd from here on

//Scull

[EDIT] Now uploaded new version 1.3.1
Attached Files
File Type: rar ioscullnew1.3.1.rar (6.4 KB, 46 views)

Last edited by scull; 09-18-2011 at 11:14 AM. Reason: New Version
scull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2011, 01:20 AM   #2
Yil
Too much time...
FlashFXP Beta Tester
ioFTPD Administrator

Woot! Anybody working on scripting gets my support, especially old school users

Interesting that you're using C#. I've got another scripter who I gave a bunch of tips on using the shared memory interface to, including some existing dlls from windrops that might be useful (though they don't have all the new userfields, or support more than 10 sections, but the source is available). If you intend to use the shared memory interface in the future, instead of TCL, let me know and maybe I'll have to go update dll's and provide a C# binding to make things easier... I know there's a lot of new stuff that is only available via the TCL interface, but even that is accessible via the callback feature of the shared memory interface...

Feel free to ask me whatever, or make feature requests!
Yil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2011, 02:21 PM   #3
peep
FlashFXP Scripter
ioFTPD Foundation User

Interresting indeed.. I've also thought about having a crack at at it (scripting in .net that is). Are you using shared mem? Wouldn't mind having a look through your source code sometime, if you don't mind?

Edit: could someone please approve his attachment?
peep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2011, 02:55 PM   #4
scull
ioFTPD Scripter

Hi!

No i don't use shared memory. I use the information that MKD and cookies gives me.
ioFTPd is really powerfull in that way ( cookies and other information that is passed on to scripts ).

I learned of the internet! .. For this project i must have used google about 300 times or more

And if you are into c# there is this crazygood site "http://www.csharp-station.com/". It has a tutorial for c# beginners.

//Scull

Quote:
Originally Posted by peep View Post
Interresting indeed.. I've also thought about having a crack at at it (scripting in .net that is). Are you using shared mem? Wouldn't mind having a look through your source code sometime, if you don't mind?

Edit: could someone please approve his attachment?
Old 09-14-2011, 03:03 PM   #5
Yil
Too much time...
FlashFXP Beta Tester
ioFTPD Administrator

Oops, didn't realize it would need approval before downloading by regular users... Done!

Yea, the cookies are pretty useful and since you can modify/create new environmental variables using any of ioFTPD message cookies via the ioftpd.env file it's quite powerful, but you really can't do account manipulation without using the shared memory interface. There just isn't any way to add/remove credits, etc without it.
Old 09-15-2011, 06:21 AM   #6
scull
ioFTPD Scripter

Oppsie .. I ran into a minor ( beautie ) bug today .. If you listed a release name shorter than 28 chars the right side "border" was missplaced. Now fixed.

Replacing the rar at the first post with new ioScullNew Verion 1.1.

[EDIT] - I Can't upload or delete my old uploaded files anymore ... ? Am i banned ?

//Scull
Old 09-15-2011, 08:54 AM   #7
scull
ioFTPD Scripter

Hmm Corrected yett another bug .. So now ioScullNew is up to version 1.2. Add it as soon as i get access to upload again
Old 09-15-2011, 08:54 PM   #8
Yil
Too much time...
FlashFXP Beta Tester
ioFTPD Administrator

Looks like the forum set to require approval for uploads, we'll manage...
Old 09-18-2011, 11:11 AM   #9
scull
ioFTPD Scripter

New WORKING version out now! .. All previouse versions does not work correctly!!! So please download this new verision and read the ioscullnew.txt! -- DELETE the OLD ioscullnew.log file.

You can find the new updated version in the first post...

//Scull

Tags
hope, ioftpd, scripts, utilities, write

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: