Old 03-28-2014, 02:41 AM   #481
Rusher
FlashFXP Registered User
ioFTPD Foundation User

Quote:
Originally Posted by o_dog View Post
Rusher: you need to create the dir. read the description over the config line in .cfg.
the directory does exist..
Rusher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 11:26 AM   #482
Hans_

Quote:
Originally Posted by eremini View Post
Hi,

I keep getting errors on site rescan. perhaps you could point me to what I am doing wrong.

--- ErrorInfo ---
missing file/directory
while executing
"vfs chattr $path $x"
(procedure "readchattr" line 3)
invoked from within
"readchattr 9"
(procedure "::ioNiNJA::ZipScript::PRE_STOR" line 5)
invoked from within
"::ioNiNJA::ZipScript::PRE_STOR [lindex $args 2] "
("PRESTOR" arm line 1)
invoked from within
"switch -- [lindex $args 0] {
SYMCLEAN { ::ioNiNJA::symlink_clean }
RESCAN { ::ioNiNJA::ZipSc
02-13-2014 04:54:55 "..\scripts\ioNiNJA\ioNiNJA.itcl" terminated abnormally

I have to run site rescan in the first place, because the script seems to mark complete folders with one file still missing, so there's another bug. Appreciate any help!
i can confirm a similar error message(wich pops up quite frequently in systemerror.log) on site rescan and sometimes on "normal" uploads:
Code:
03-28-2014 15:42:45 "..\scripts\ioNiNJA\ioNiNJA.itcl" terminated abnormally
--- ErrorInfo ---
missing file/directory
    while executing
"vfs chattr [file dirname $path] 20"
    (procedure "::ioNiNJA::ZipScript::PRE_STOR" line 39)
    invoked from within
"::ioNiNJA::ZipScript::PRE_STOR [lindex $args 2] "
    ("PRESTOR" arm line 1)
    invoked from within
"switch -- [lindex $args 0] {
	SYMCLEAN  { ::ioNiNJA::symlink_clean }
	RESCAN    { ::ioNiNJA::ZipScript::rescan  }
	RESORT    { source "../scripts/ioNi..."
version used:

Quote:
ioFTPD 7.7.3
set ioNJ(VERLONG) "v1.0b4 Release 2012-10-01"
set ioNJ(VER) "v1.0b4"
Hans_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2014, 07:38 PM   #483
mantonio1965

I found the script to create duplicate symlinks but i couldn't figure out why and under which circumstances. However i have plenty (0) and (1) and (2) symlink duplicates within the same symlink parent folder and would like to know under which circumstances these duplicates are created. Mabe its a configuration parameter or a wrong evaluation within the symlink proc?
mantonio1965 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2014, 07:28 AM   #484
o_dog

it depends on the symlinks. If it's TV for instance, a proper or repack would produce it. It depends the naming schema. If a symlink is already available with the same name and still valid it would create a new symlink with %symlink (number). Nothing to do about it unfortunately.
Old 04-10-2014, 07:36 AM   #485
mantonio1965

Quote:
it depends on the symlinks.
It happens when uploading MP3 in a folder where nothing is in there yet and with a brand new emtpy symlinks folder. I tested exactly this to narrow the reason for this and wiped out all symlinks collections before uploading to a fresh folder and it happens not matter of that even on the first upload when there is nothing there and no symlinks, which is strange.

Quote:
If it's TV for instance, a proper or repack would produce it.
I'm referring to MP3. And no matter of the section -PROPER- or -REPACK- tag in folder name should not create a symlink identical to the one without these tags. In fact the symlinks would be similar but not receive a (0) or (1) etc. which indicated dupes.

Quote:
If a symlink is already available with the same name and still valid it would create a new symlink with %symlink (number).
I also supposed this. But, if the existing symlink and the symlink about to be created point to the exact same target, wouldn't it make sense to drop the creation instead of creating lotsa dupes? I think, check and compare the target of the existing symlink agains the target of the symlink about to be created should be possible and not very time consuming, shouldn't it? That would be the solution to prevent dupes on re-upload. The the only problem left is to find the reason for dupe creation on initial upload.

Last edited by mantonio1965; 04-10-2014 at 07:45 AM.
Old 04-13-2014, 03:39 PM   #486
TeRRaNoVA

o_dog, question.

Way cant the first xx0.zip file be uploaded? only excepts the second file xx1.zip, afther re-upload the first file xx0.zip its being accepted.
its being deleted afther the site extract die file_id.diz.

is there something wrong with the NiNJALiB.tcl

useing the beta4
TeRRaNoVA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2014, 06:55 PM   #487
wysed00d

hi guys, I am low vision user and can't find where to download ioNiNJA v1.0 beta 4 can someone post the link plz...........thx
wysed00d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2014, 08:33 PM   #488
wysed00d

Question, what files do I need to copy/edit to upgrade from iONiNJA 1.0 b2 to b4?
wysed00d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2014, 05:14 AM   #489
ArtX
FlashFXP Beta Tester
ioFTPD Foundation User

When using the supplied sitebot that comes with ioNINjA, when ever I make or remove a directory i get the following error

Code:
[11:10] dZSbot error: Unhandled error, please report to developers:
unable to find window "ioFTPD::MessageWindow": The operation completed successfully.
    while executing
"ioftpd user get $msgWindow $user"
    (procedure "get_tagline" line 2)
    invoked from within
"get_tagline [lindex $line 1]"
    (procedure "readlog" line 66)
    invoked from within
"readlog"
the sfv runs fine in the ftp, shows that the upload is ok, it just never announces, I am leaning towards a config issue, but before I redo ioFTPD and ioNINjA from scratch, though I would post here just incase it isnt my fault and there is a simple fix

I am running ioFTPD 7.7.3 (as System Service) with Beta4 of ioNINjA on a Windows Server 2012 R2 system
ArtX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2014, 10:58 PM   #490
Yil
Too much time...
FlashFXP Beta Tester
ioFTPD Administrator

Hey Art. Starting with win7/w2k8 Microsoft made login sessions and the default service session protected from each other as a safety feature. I don't know if I could work around this or not using custom permissions, but for the moment the result is you can't send windows messages from user login sessions to the system session used by services. My guess is you are running ioFTPD as a system service (like you mentioned) but you are starting the bot from a user session...

You have 3 options. Start both from a user login session, use a tool like firedaemon to start both as a service since windrop doesn't know how to be a windows service, or use ioFTPD running as a service to start the bot. ioNiNJA I think has a way to do this but I've never used it.
Yil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2014, 06:29 AM   #491
ArtX
FlashFXP Beta Tester
ioFTPD Foundation User

Took ownership of the ioFTPD and eggdrop dirs, and run them as my user, seems to be working with no issues so far
ArtX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2014, 04:54 AM   #492
brackebuschtino
FlashFXP Registered User

Quote:
hi guys, I am low vision user and can't find where to download ioNiNJA v1.0 beta 4 can someone post the link plz...........thx
Quote:
Question, what files do I need to copy/edit to upgrade from iONiNJA 1.0 b2 to b4?
Obviously you found the link. What do you think, was it a good idea to share your knowledge to the others you asked for this info before?
brackebuschtino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2014, 05:19 AM   #493
mantonio1965

Or mabe the author of the script could update its initial post to link to the latest release? The Efnet-channel doesn't either seem to be actively moderated. Has the script development discontinued?
Old 05-13-2014, 05:03 AM   #494
o_dog

The problem is that I don't have the latest version of the script all up to date myself anymore since my computer crashed. This is somewhat problematic since i don't want to revert any fixes in the script. The script is not discontinued but last I checked everything worked as it should and hence I don't mess around with it.

I would appreciate if someone took their time to upload the latest script with updated files so I can have a baseline to work on. Send msg to me in PM.
Old 05-13-2014, 05:58 AM   #495
brackebuschtino
FlashFXP Registered User

I'd suggest you add this help request in bold or colorized to your opening post since this is the place where users search for the latest version to download (incl. updated single files). Chances are pretty low users read through a 30+ pages long thread looking for a download link or to find your request.
brackebuschtino is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
added, fixes, replace, thread, update

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: