Go Back   FlashFXP Forums > > > >

ioFTPD General New releases, comments, questions regarding the latest version of ioFTPD.

Old 02-19-2012, 03:54 AM   #1
AndreyN

Default Problem with loading .nfo; .sfv; .jpg files

The problem consists in the following, at loading of files with these expansions speed and loading frequently falls stops for some time.
Help to understand please!
SystemError it is applied
Attached Files
File Type: txt SystemError.txt (10.4 KB, 4 views)
AndreyN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 12:38 AM   #2
Yil
Too much time...
FlashFXP Beta Tester
ioFTPD Administrator

From what I can see it's complaining when [vfs read] fails because of a missing a file / directory on a PRE_STOR call to the ioNinja script. Now, what's causing that and why is a good question, and I'm not sure why it would only happen for some extensions and not others...

The first thing I'd like to know is it you upgraded to the latest stable version of ioNinja? Then I'd like to know if it happens with every directory you create and try with those extensions? Only some of the time? With other extensions? Is the directory good for uploading other files? Dir hasn't been nuked behind your back? How long do things slow down /timeout? 10 sec? 30 sec? Single uploader to directory? When things get stuck can you verify that the file exists by trying to list the directory via another login?

Gather some more info if you can, but I'm pretty sure this is a better question for o_dog and ioNinja.
Yil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 12:04 PM   #3
AndreyN

ioNinja last version, for this reason also it was updated. There are through everyone some catalogs on these expansions, with others all is normal. Until recently all decently worked. A break of an order of 30-50 seconds sometimes dump of connection and again everything is all right some catalogs. The given broad gull displays loading of 40 catalogs.
AndreyN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 09:44 PM   #4
Yil
Too much time...
FlashFXP Beta Tester
ioFTPD Administrator

I'm not really sure I understood that... I'd suggest trying to revert the ioNinja version back to what was working just to see if the problem goes away.
Yil is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
files, loading, problem, stops, time

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: