Go Back   FlashFXP Forums > > > >

ioFTPD General New releases, comments, questions regarding the latest version of ioFTPD.

Old 06-13-2011, 01:58 PM   #1
Yil
Too much time...
FlashFXP Beta Tester
ioFTPD Administrator

Default FAQ / Forums

I've tweaked the README file for the next release to indicate how to make ioGUI happy on vista+ machines, but I could use your help in putting together a list of questions you ran into when installing ioFTPD.

You don't need to have answers to the questions (though I'll happily take them), but do take the time to write the questions here so I can get an idea of what people would like answers to...

Also, I'm thinking it's time to modify the forum sections here. ioNinja and FTPServerTool's need their own forums here since they are actively maintained and need to be recognized better. Besides nxTools I'm thinking all the other's scripts should be put in an archive, unsupported, or something subforum...

I'm also looking into formatting the site help stuff for the web and putting that up somewhere so that google, etc can index it and return hits. Maybe even start a wiki or something.
Yil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 12:31 PM   #2
Flow
FlashFXP Beta Tester
ioFTPD Foundation User

Yepp, ioFTPd forum needs big recontruction. Move/remove scripts/authors that dont support ioFTPd anymore.
Flow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 02:23 PM   #3
ArtX
FlashFXP Beta Tester
ioFTPD Foundation User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flow View Post
Yepp, ioFTPd forum needs big recontruction. Move/remove scripts/authors that dont support ioFTPd anymore.
Be none left (j/k)
ArtX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 08:32 AM   #4
mr.babek
FlashFXP Beta Tester
ioFTPD Foundation User

when I run IOFTPD + IOninja sitebot as a service some of the native commands like mkdir (newdir in ioftpd) dont get translated to the bot. I solved the problem using firedaemon but I cant find any reason why this happens. Maybe other people have the same problem.

Using w2008R2 and latest IOftpd

thats about it. Didn't have any other problems since a LONG time.

About the forum: you really need to clean out the old stuff like said before. I guess NXtools is still very useful and IOninja is still under development. With the rest of the scripts I havent seen anything new for years now.

MS Windows Storage Server 2012R2, ioFTPD 7.7.3, ioNinja, nxTools
mr.babek is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
answers, putting, questions, thinking, time

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: