Go Back   FlashFXP Forums > > > >

ioFTPD General New releases, comments, questions regarding the latest version of ioFTPD.

Old 07-21-2010, 03:34 PM   #1
BoNeZz
ioFTPD Foundation User

Default is possible "site sfv" and "site moverls" with ioninja and nxtools in ioftpd 7.5.7r ?

Hi

some years ago i used site sfv my_file.sfv to make a sfv of all .rars.

and site move rls name_of_rls /SECTION/ to move a folder in other device.

but on ioninja and nxtools missed these features, very important for me.

there is a way to do it?
BoNeZz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 05:38 PM   #2
Flow
FlashFXP Beta Tester
ioFTPD Foundation User

i think you need a script call ioA 2.08 for sfv creation
Flow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 06:07 PM   #3
BoNeZz
ioFTPD Foundation User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flow View Post
i think you need a script call ioA 2.08 for sfv creation
sorry but i cant find any link about ioA 2.08.

im ioFTPD Foundation User but in this forum there isn't any link about ioa 2.08 ( and also other version), but some yars ago i used ioa 2.04 and in win7 won't works.

i hope that ioa 2.08 works in win7, but anyway there isn't any links about it

can you help me to tell me a post \ thread that contain it?

thanks for the reply
Old 07-21-2010, 11:46 PM   #4
Yil
Too much time...
FlashFXP Beta Tester
ioFTPD Administrator

You can just use the regular FTP move/rename feature to move the release/dir. ioNinja doesn't care if you move a dir, and nxTools has a rule that fires after the move/rename BUT it is currently bugged. It only processes the directory itself and not any subdirs.

Thus you can move /xvid/name to /archive/xvid/<name> and that will work but won't update the CD1/CD2 subdirs which is a bit annoying since they'll still match site search commands, but moving /dated/<date> to /archive/dated/<date> where there are lots of subdirs won't update any of them.

If you move lots of stuff around this way you'll need to rebuild the nxTools database. Somebody should probably write a fix for this bug

Not sure on the best way to create a .sfv file, but it shouldn't be too hard to find a generic command line .sfv generator somewhere and arrange to call it from a TCL script or directly from an EXEC line with the correct arguments. You likely don't need an ioFTPD specific .sfv generator here.

Update: In the /archive/dated/<date> example, you can of course just create that dir, and then use the FTP move/rename feature on all the releases to have them updated. Just select them all in your ftp client and move them as a group. Each will be individually done by the FTP client so it will be kinda slow but it does work...

Last edited by Yil; 07-21-2010 at 11:54 PM.
Yil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 03:21 AM   #5
Flow
FlashFXP Beta Tester
ioFTPD Foundation User

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoNeZz View Post
sorry but i cant find any link about ioA 2.08.

im ioFTPD Foundation User but in this forum there isn't any link about ioa 2.08 ( and also other version), but some yars ago i used ioa 2.04 and in win7 won't works.

i hope that ioa 2.08 works in win7, but anyway there isn't any links about it

can you help me to tell me a post \ thread that contain it?

thanks for the reply
Try this

* install info/instructions in the .htm file included. Tip: just use the sfv creation function!
Attached Files
File Type: zip ioA.2.0.8.zip (157.3 KB, 45 views)
Old 07-22-2010, 12:26 PM   #6
BoNeZz
ioFTPD Foundation User

Quote:
Try this

* install info/instructions in the .htm file included. Tip: just use the sfv creation function!
thanks, i wait that someone approve it because i can't get it for ( Attachments Pending Approval .......)
Old 07-22-2010, 12:33 PM   #7
BoNeZz
ioFTPD Foundation User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yil View Post
You can just use the regular FTP move/rename feature to move the release/dir. ioNinja doesn't care if you move a dir, and nxTools has a rule that fires after the move/rename BUT it is currently bugged. It only processes the directory itself and not any subdirs.

Thus you can move /xvid/name to /archive/xvid/<name> and that will work but won't update the CD1/CD2 subdirs which is a bit annoying since they'll still match site search commands, but moving /dated/<date> to /archive/dated/<date> where there are lots of subdirs won't update any of them.

If you move lots of stuff around this way you'll need to rebuild the nxTools database. Somebody should probably write a fix for this bug

Not sure on the best way to create a .sfv file, but it shouldn't be too hard to find a generic command line .sfv generator somewhere and arrange to call it from a TCL script or directly from an EXEC line with the correct arguments. You likely don't need an ioFTPD specific .sfv generator here.

Update: In the /archive/dated/<date> example, you can of course just create that dir, and then use the FTP move/rename feature on all the releases to have them updated. Just select them all in your ftp client and move them as a group. Each will be individually done by the FTP client so it will be kinda slow but it does work...
regular ftp move is not good because i move a lot of stuff between more device:
example:

C:\MYSTUFF\DIR1 i move in D:\MYSTUFF2\

and DIR1 contain others subdirs. and in iobanana this command was very important, and now with new ioftpd, with some years of progress.... is not possible............

for sfv generator only ioA make it, but i wait that someone approve in this thread attachment from flow. i hope that this ioA works in ioftpd 7.5.7r in windows7....
if not works, there isn't other way to do it, infact ioA use .exe file and not tcl, so i can't copy any code to launch via raw.
Old 07-22-2010, 02:15 PM   #8
Yil
Too much time...
FlashFXP Beta Tester
ioFTPD Administrator

Approved the attachment...
Old 07-23-2010, 09:38 AM   #9
peep
FlashFXP Scripter
ioFTPD Foundation User

oh my god, ioBanana! it's been loooong since I've read/heard that one Brings back memories. Wonder what harm and Mouton are up to these days.. (totally off topic)
peep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2010, 12:17 PM   #10
BoNeZz
ioFTPD Foundation User

Quote:
Originally Posted by peep View Post
oh my god, ioBanana! it's been loooong since I've read/heard that one Brings back memories. Wonder what harm and Mouton are up to these days.. (totally off topic)
ehehhe yes very long time but iobanana is the best script for ioftpd, it's a pity that not works in win7 with a new ioftpd 7.5.7r, but also with 5.8.5r not works in win7

infact i looking for a function that is not implemented in ioninja and nxtools ( and there isn't any script at the moment in win7 with ioftpd 7.5.7r ) that moverls between device.

Quote:
Try this

thanks a lot it works. finally!

now the last step for my ioftpd is moverls function (like iobanana), that at the moment i haven't any solution
and i can't see any solution about other ways to moverls from C:\MYSTUFF\Picture to D:\FILES\PictureARCHIVE ( is an example =) )

anyway thanks a lot for the support, but i stay here until I'll be able 'to fix the problem
Old 07-23-2010, 01:43 PM   #11
Flow
FlashFXP Beta Tester
ioFTPD Foundation User

Check if ioA have move function. I dont remember
Old 07-23-2010, 04:55 PM   #12
BoNeZz
ioFTPD Foundation User

Quote:
Check if ioA have move function. I dont remember
nope, ioA don't have any function to move rls between different device.

i try to paste and copy from iobanana code about moverls, without success.

I did this last test.

at the moment i use on my rush this command to move rls:

RNFR %f
RNTO %d[Destination Ex: /REQUEST/:]%f

Fortunately it works

I thought that this command not work because on 5.8.5 ioftpd gave access denied if you try to move a release from a device to another device.
Old 07-24-2010, 05:22 PM   #13
Yil
Too much time...
FlashFXP Beta Tester
ioFTPD Administrator

There's been a LOT of changes and functionality improvements since 5.8.5

Tags
ioninja, move, nxtools, sfv, site

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: