Go Back   FlashFXP Forums > > > >

ioFTPD General New releases, comments, questions regarding the latest version of ioFTPD.

Old 11-17-2005, 06:58 PM   #1
Rodney

Default hiding a directory from directory listing

i know how to hide activity from a single directory but lets say i have the following vfs file

"f:\data\" /

and within the directory data there is one directory i dont want to even appear in the directory listing, is it possible to hide it? i have it chmodded to be nonaccessible by permissions also but id just rather it not appear. any script or setting that will do this? there are several directories in the data folder i do want to appear as directories or id just set an individual line for each.
Old 11-17-2005, 09:38 PM   #2
EwarWoo
FlashFXP Registered User
ioFTPD Registered User

site chattr +h dirname "=group -user" where group and / or user are the people you want to see the dir.
Not sure if I have the syntax exactly right, check the documentation its in there.
EwarWoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2005, 11:44 PM   #3
Rodney

Quote:
Originally Posted by EwarWoo
site chattr +h dirname "=group -user" where group and / or user are the people you want to see the dir.
Not sure if I have the syntax exactly right, check the documentation its in there.
thanks

Tags
data, directories, directory, hide, listing

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: