Go Back   FlashFXP Forums > > > >

Bug Reports If you discover any bugs that we are not aware of, please post it here so it may be corrected.

Old 06-12-2003, 12:30 AM   #1
ls`

Default unable to work with .zip files (zipscript bug?)

550 file.zip: Not a plain file.

this is what i get when I want to RETR/DELE/WIPE/whatever with like 10 000 files in my 0day dir. I dont know why, but 50% of them is unreadable. You can do whatever you want with nfo/diz - hell you can even do whatever you want with rar and mp3 files. But ZIPs.. not a chance. You cant even delete them in Windows / access denied (source file may be in use). What can I do? I had to delete all of the files - about 20 days back - in safe mode, some stayed and are probably 'untouchable' for ever.

[17:34:27] <|ls|> Default_Directory_Attributes = 755 0:0
[17:34:27] <|ls|> Default_File_Attributes = 644 0:0

This shouldnt be a problem, since I didnt change anything here. My guess is that it could have been something in the way zipscript works with them.

#define copy_files_to_zip FALSE

Since when I changed this to FALSE, it began working. Maybe he opens the file and dies while trying to add xxx.nfo init. But this couldnt be it since I am only using zipscript for 2 days now (more bugs than the whole io itself, i gotta say). But after recompiling with these settings, it began to work.. so I'll just pray and hope its gone.
ls` is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
days, file, files, work, zipscript

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: