Old 11-19-2004, 01:53 PM   #1
selene

Lightbulb HELLO..........help

In the first place, I show up as user of the forum..
My suggestion and my sad problem, are that I am Spanish, therefore, speaking Hispanic.
Although estopy in it, finds difficult me very much, to be able to follow those post, and even the tutorials.
Would there be some way to be able to communicate with but easiness???

Perhaps somebody of the forum that speaks Spanish?

Old 11-20-2004, 06:30 AM   #2
DYN_DaTa
FlashFXP Scripter

Hola. Selene. Yo también soy español y reconozco que al principio pueden intimidar los foros que son únicamente en inglés . De todas maneras se viene planeando desde hace tiempo la posibilidad de traducir FlashFXP al castellano (incluÃ*da la ayuda y los tutoriales), pero por el momento aún no hay nada hecho.

Si tienes alguna duda y tienes dificultad en seguir las conversaciones en inglés del foro, puedes mandarme un mensaje privado e intentaré ayudarte en lo que pueda.

------------------

I said to Selene that there're plans in the future to translate FlashFXP docs & Interface to other languages (one of them Spanish), but if she has problems following the posts or using FlashFXP she can send me a private message and i'll do my best to help her.

Tags
confused, follow, forum, spanish, tutorials