Old 07-14-2004, 06:13 PM   #1
FISKER_Q2
FlashFXP Registered User

Default Old account

I have an old account named FISKER_Q

I was wondering if it would be possible to merge the accounts? so this one gets deleted and my new email gets used on the other one.

I can't access my old email since it was moved to the one i'm currently using. That was to prevent scam and posing as officials of the state(Yes for some reason we could have whatever email we wanted from the same domain the state used for official purposes).

back then we also changed host, so i don't have much to prove it's me. I do have my partial ip though, so if it's possible to check my ip a time i've logged on it could be perfect.

The ip i've used earlier must have been something along the lines of 217.xxx.225.119 The second octet isn't there because i can't remember it.

Also it could be a good idea to have some emails you can actually contact, instead of trying to "hide" the support.
Old 07-14-2004, 06:29 PM   #2
MxxCon
Super Duper
FlashFXP Beta Tester

are you saying you can't access email that is recorded in FISKER_Q profile?
why don't you just login there and update it?
Quote:
Also it could be a good idea to have some emails you can actually contact, instead of trying to "hide" the support.
isn't it obvious that support@flashfxp.com is email to contact for support
also support email is listed at https://oss.azurewebsites.net/support.php page
Old 07-14-2004, 06:38 PM   #3
FISKER_Q2
FlashFXP Registered User

Quote:
Originally posted by MxxCon
are you saying you can't access email that is recorded in FISKER_Q profile?
why don't you just login there and update it?
isn't it obvious that support@flashfxp.com is email to contact for support
also support email is listed at https://oss.azurewebsites.net/support.php page
Forgot to tell you i can't access my previous account, it must've been a random pass which i haven't changed. cause all my normal ranges of passwords didn't work.

I was thinking that there were no support email, so i didn't browse several levels down to find it.

I used the info@flashfxp.com, where i got the idea you're probably trying to keep the support on the forums, instead of by mail.

That's nothing offensive, just thought you could as well mention that you would give more priority support to the forums, if that were the case.

Anyways i'm firing the whole email of to support@flashfxp.com so thanks for the help. Right now i'm looking for the last octet of my ip, so i can give support a full ip to go after.
Closed Thread

Tags
account, earlier, email, partial, perfect