Old 02-29-2008, 12:59 AM   #1
Hagal

Unhappy Realy BAD! Quick.dat Import not Works!

Hallo and Greets from Germany,

I´m in Big troubble, after a new Install from Flashfxp 3.4 *PC damage* my Site´s all gone! Most of them i have Backup them on a txt but the most Importen not, i forget it!!
I have secure all dat´s and the ini. Now im Install FXP and befor i Start i´m Copy the dat´s and the ini to the Flashfxp dir. But now it not Works It can be, i´m to Stupit but i cant Import the quick.dat!? What now?! I need this PW now for Work Please help me!! THX!

This ist the PW: pass=ADC41FBE379C28AE286A90FD0E

greets

Hagal

*Sorry 4 my Bad English *
Old 02-29-2008, 01:18 AM   #2
DayCuts
FlashFXP Beta Tester

Create a site entry in your site manager (anything), put a fake password, close flashfxp, edit the sites.dat and REPLACE the password for that site with the one you pasted above, reopen flashfxp, make sure the reveal passwords option is enabled, then go to the site entry you just made and click in the password field. it should reveal the password.
Old 02-29-2008, 01:47 AM   #3
Hagal

Thumbs up

Big THX! After Work i Test this and give a respond!

greets

Hagal
Old 03-01-2008, 03:58 AM   #4
Hagal

I dount understand this? I made what you say, but the Flashfxp not create new dat Files?! Then i Start FXP and push the Flash i see the Sites? What the hell the Fxp save this fu.. dat files now?? This Flashfxp make what it wants not what i´m want

What now? Plz Help!

greets

Update!: So Finaly it Works again!! Big THX for the Support, i found the Bug. It was my thing, i have Reinstall the Flashfxp Tool again. At the Question how FXP save the Files it must be in the FXP folder or it save the dat´s on a ohter Dir. I Replaced the stat and the quick dat and so I´m so Happy that all is now fixed.

BIG BIG THX!

Last edited by MxxCon; 03-01-2008 at 12:56 PM.
Closed Thread

Tags
bad, flashfxp, fxp, i´m, ini