Old 11-02-2006, 10:03 AM   #1
davidwu
FlashFXP Registered User

Default 2 questions about the license

Just follow my previous post: http://www.inicom.net/forum/showthread.php?t=12092.

I've purchased a FlashFXP License from the local software agent. After contacted them by phone, I have gotten the key and registered the program successfully. But I still have 2 questions.

1. I got a PDF License Agreement file. But I can not register my program with the license key. That's why?
2 questions about the license-agreement-jpg 2 questions about the license-regerror-jpg

2. In this case, how can I retrieve my license key for my FlashFXP from the Customer Portal?
2 questions about the license-myprofile-jpg

I wonder maybe the license I purchased from local agent is different from the one purchase from official site, true?
Old 11-02-2006, 12:06 PM   #2
Seome
Inicom Networks Support
Ultimate Scripter

The key you have is a retail key which can be used on our website to activate your license and receive the registration key for FlashFXP. If you are still having troubles activating your license using your key please use the contact us forms on our website to contact "Support" and include the retail key you are trying to use.

Chris
iniCom Networks Support
Old 11-06-2006, 09:13 AM   #3
davidwu
FlashFXP Registered User

Thanks for your help, Chris.
Closed Thread

Tags
agent, flashfxp, key, license, local