Old 01-09-2006, 11:36 PM   #1
pobz100
FlashFXP Registered User

Default 3 Days and Nothing

Three days and I still have no communication from you regarding my purchase of FlashFXP electronic license. No email confirmation of the purchase, no registration details, nothing.

...and three emails sent to you using your online form, and again a complete failure to correspond.

Despite your policy of not honouring refunds, not providing goods paid for is indeed breach of any sales of goods contract.

So.., on this occassion, I request a refund either through yourselves back onto my credit card or a request via my credit card.

Up to you, the latter is more time consuming and bothersome.

The order ID is: #XXXX

Thanks!
Old 01-09-2006, 11:58 PM   #2
EwarWoo
FlashFXP Registered User
ioFTPD Registered User

I think you'd find thats a delay in delivery not a failure to supply.
3 days and already 3 emails and this post? When 2 of those days have been at the weekend? You're a patient fellow
Your credit card company will be polite but firm in saying its not a bad transaction, and then laugh at you hysterically as soon as you're off the line.
Old 01-16-2006, 04:46 AM   #3
fsc

Don't bother!
I'm waiting for 8 days now, for a response from Sales (2 mails were sent using the contact form) - but it seems, that they don't wanna sell anything. Tough luck - have to search another ftp-client for the company...
Old 01-18-2006, 07:03 AM   #4
pobz100
FlashFXP Registered User

well, I still have nothing from them - pathetic service and with users like EwarWoo, this place sucks!
Old 01-18-2006, 09:08 AM   #5
Harm
Too much time...
Ultimate Scripter

That's sad. However, I would like to remind you that these forums are not the official way to communicate with iniCom's staff. You can mail them at support@inicom.net.
These forums are here so users can help each other with configuration and usage problems. Some developers also use them to read about bugs and new features requests. The sales have never been part of it.

It is very unlikely that you ever get a solution to your problem here. Use the website or mail them instead. One of you seems to have problems with the web form; trying to mail them using a real mail client would be a good idea (maybe the form is broken).
Old 01-18-2006, 12:32 PM   #6
Seome
Inicom Networks Support
Ultimate Scripter

Default Inicom Support Replies

We try to respond to all emails within a 24 hour period or by the next business day. All sales messages more than a day old have been responded to, if your message is the one I believe it is fsc, it was forwarded to someone out of the sales inbox and you should have received a reply to your message by now from them.

As for your message pobz100, we do not have any support messages linked to that username so I'm not sure which messages were yours. But all normal support messages beyond yesterday have been replied to. If you do not receive an email reply from us please check any spam filters that may be blocking our email replies.

If you do not receive email support service responses in a timely manner please PM me here, usually the problem is a spam filter somewhere along the path and not a lack of response.

Regards,

-Chris
Inicom Networks Support
Old 01-18-2006, 12:41 PM   #7
Seome
Inicom Networks Support
Ultimate Scripter

Harm,

Actually we recommend people use the Contact Us form for assistance instead of emailing us directly. All messages go to the same place but the email messages are sometimes blocked by spam filters along the way, we receive contact us forms immediately. If someone does not receive a response to a Contact Us message within a two day period the problem is usually that there is a spam filter blocking our reply message from arriving or the user entered an incorrect or invalid email address in the contact form. In some rare cases emails must be forwarded to a developer for comment or a specific person in sales to handle and those responses will take more than the 24 hours/next business day time limit we try to reach. If a message does not receive a response within a reasonable time frame they should message us again with an email address they know works and make sure that any spam filters they may have are not blocking our emails.

-Chris
Old 01-19-2006, 01:46 PM   #8
pobz100
FlashFXP Registered User

Thanks for your thoughts; I have indeed emailed direct and used the online form. I will try once more. Though it would have been nice of anyone official monitoring this forum to have forwarded the details of my first post to the sales team!
Old 01-20-2006, 02:10 AM   #9
Seome
Inicom Networks Support
Ultimate Scripter

Sorry, I missed that you had your order number in your original message and couldn't find an account linked to your pobz100 username.

Please respond to the new email to your forum accounts email address or the forum Private Message you were sent and we'll get you your key. If that was the correct account we have sent several responses to you already, it is very likely a spam filter is blocking them if you did not receive those emails.
Old 01-21-2006, 09:34 PM   #10
pobz100
FlashFXP Registered User

Sent you a pm
Closed Thread

Tags
card, credit, flashfxp, purchase, request