Go Back   FlashFXP Forums > > >

Suggestions Post suggestions for upcoming versions

Old 08-05-2004, 03:28 AM   #1
Tribl
FlashFXP Registered User

Default selective Transfer more selective :-)

here's the problem i want some folders to be skipped and some not to be skipped so i make the following mask for example

*project* and add it as include. names before and after can change but its not to my knowledge how they are called specifically therefor i use the *. now i have one called specifically 1.2 project 04, which i dont need or already have downloaded and moved to another place on my PC, how can i exclude this because i dont want it to be downloaded again? because if i add this to the list and click exclude all others which i need are excluded as well?
according to the help file i cant use 2 lists at one time even when i use it with commandline so i'm kinda stuck here. i would be nice to specify for every entry whether it should be included or excluded.

thx for any help and appologies if this is possible and i just cant read properly
Old 08-05-2004, 03:38 AM   #2
bigstar
FlashFXP Developer
FlashFXP Administrator
ioFTPD Beta Tester

To keep the selective transfer simple we opted for a simple allow/ignore pattern. Unfortunately there is no way to combine ignore/allow entries within a single list and it's not possible to combine lists.

You could probably get away with adding 1.2 project 04 to your skiplist

Tags
called, exclude, excluded, selective, specifically