Go Back   FlashFXP Forums > > > >

Suggestions Post suggestions for upcoming versions

Old 04-03-2002, 08:18 AM   #1
Bimberek

Default Feature

I wanted ask if it's possible to add possibility that after i do CTRL+T on a dir, it will xfer all files that are in that dir .. but won't return to the main dir (after all files that was upped to dir). It's little annoying when i press CTRL+T .. it catches the first files (that are upped) and it returns to main dir.. thou the release wasn't completed (for example ISO release). Then i need to get back to that dir and so on.
Old 04-03-2002, 08:41 AM   #2
Ethanol
FlashFXP Registered User

Yeah... An option in preferences such as:

"Queue recently added files once folder transfer complete".

Which would basically check to see if any more files have been added to the folder once it has finished transferring. This would obviously require some sort of "list" in order to compare before and after for changes (for downloading).

This would also work great for when you're uploading files to someone, and you add more files to the local folder. Obviously if you originally intended to transfer the whole folder, then you would also intend to transfer any new files added to that folder since initiating the transfer.

That would be good as an option; it would keep all users happy.

Tags
dir, files, main, release, upped