Go Back   FlashFXP Forums > > > >

Suggestions Post suggestions for upcoming versions

Old 03-06-2002, 04:14 PM   #1
zetor

Default Question about connecting to two sites from command line

When I connect to two sites at once from command line (eg. FlashFXP.exe Site1;Site2), it's annoying that FlashFXP waits until it's succesfully connected to Site1, and only after that it starts to connect to Site2. What I would need, is that it would connect to these two sites simultaneously. Or if this is not possible, it should start connecting to Site2 after it has submitted USER and PASS to Site1.
Is there any way to do this. If there isn't, i hope this will be fixed in the future versions.
Old 03-06-2002, 04:41 PM   #2
Linkster
Administrator

this would require that flashfxp be multithreaded, which it is not..sorry but this feature isn't coming anytime soon
Old 03-06-2002, 07:42 PM   #3
bigstar
FlashFXP Developer
FlashFXP Administrator
ioFTPD Beta Tester

Well sort of,

This is done because each side is synchronized, one side waits while the other is busy executing a command.

This is how FlashFXP was designed. multi-threading FlashFXP is just part of the solution, FlashFXP would need to be completely rewrote so that each side is totally independent of the other.

Tags
connect, connecting, line, site2, sites