Go Back   FlashFXP Forums > > > >

Suggestions Post suggestions for upcoming versions

Old 03-08-2004, 07:55 PM   #16
Partha

Quote:
Originally posted by MxxCon
even tho he said it's on todo list, you can still use basic event-triggers in flashfxp to launch your own sfv checker.
you can use something like netlimiter
I know that I can use the trigger thing to launch a SFV checker, but I prefer FlashFXP to do very simple .sfv/.md5 check such as automatically check a downloaded file for me by scanning for a .sfv/.md5 file within the downloaded folder and report back the result in the status window while the next file in the queue is downloading. For more complex things, I can trigger launch other .SFV/.MD5 checkers or I can always run FlashSFV or hKSFV manually .

Instead of NetLimiter I prefer NetPeeker myself (w*w.net-peeker.com). But the reason why I request a real-time graph for FlashFXP only inside FlashFXP is because I want to view in real tme the performance of FlashFXP only and I want the FlashFXP infos to be shown by FlashFXP only ,just like FlashGet which has it's own real time bandwidth utilisation meter .
Old 03-08-2004, 08:54 PM   #17
MxxCon
Super Duper
FlashFXP Beta Tester

Quote:
Originally posted by Partha
Instead of NetLimiter I prefer NetPeeker myself (w*w.net-peeker.com). But the reason why I request a real-time graph for FlashFXP only inside FlashFXP is because I want to view in real tme the performance of FlashFXP only and I want the FlashFXP infos to be shown by FlashFXP only ,just like FlashGet which has it's own real time bandwidth utilisation meter .
so why would you prefer to use software that can NOT do what you want instead of the one that can?
Old 03-09-2004, 04:20 AM   #18
Partha

Quote:
Originally posted by MxxCon
so why would you prefer to use software that can NOT do what you want instead of the one that can?
Hmmm nice question man . But in this regard of me requesting a real time Bandwidth meter inbuilt in FlashFXP, I believe FlashFXP should reveal more secrets about herself rather then taking the help of some other 3rd party application. Honestly, to see what I want to know about FlashFXP , I couldn't afford to pay for a 3rd party shareware such as NetPeeker or NetLimiter. If it is something I want to know about FlashFXP, I want to look only at FlashFXP , and not at another application which will take lots of desktop space . Bottom line is why should I pay for a different shareware that would take a huge amount of desktop space and show only a little info about other software ?
Old 04-01-2004, 01:22 PM   #19
thop
FlashFXP Registered User

I'd like to speak against an included sfv checker! I can already smell the bloat

Tags
basic, ftp, inbuilt, meter, speed