Go Back   FlashFXP Forums > > > >

Suggestions Post suggestions for upcoming versions

Old 04-27-2003, 01:18 PM   #1
emanuel

Default drag and drop queue between 2 flashfxp instances

'lo

my first post it seems... anyways
flashfxp is a great product, and i'm only missing one feature really, and that is the possibility to drag-and-drop queues from one flash window to another.

eg i'm downloading from site 1 to myself. site 1 goes down, until it's back i'm downloading from another site in a diff flashfxp window.

now site 1 comes back up, and i want the xfer from site 1 to be done first. thus it'd be great to drag-and-drop the queue from site2 to the window of site1, add it to the queue of site1 (to download from site2 once site1 is done).

not sure if this makes any sense or if it is possible at all.

.e
Old 05-12-2003, 07:25 PM   #2
lu_chin

Also, it will be quite helpful to have a command line option to launch enough FlashFXP instances automatically for all available queue files. For example, I connect to one site and then queue up some items to download. Then I quit FlashFXP during file transfer (shutdown my PC at night). I may do the same thing with another site and over time I have accumulated a few (temporary) queue files with automatically generated file names. It will be handy if there is a way to automatically load all the queue file each with different instances of FlashFXP and then restart all file transfer.
Old 07-18-2003, 06:46 AM   #3
Flicker

I agree with emanuel with the drag and drop thing...

I usually have only one flashfxp instance (inst 1) active for downloading but daily I check my servers for new stuff to download and for that i load up a new instance (inst 2) and then usually queue up some stuff. Now i have to save the queue to a file and go to the fyrst instance (inst 1) and load the queue there...

It would be nice to just highlight the queue in inst 2 and just drag it to the queue in inst 1.

there for I suggest that queue drag and drop support between flashfxp instances should be added

Tags
flashfxp, queue, site, site1, window