Go Back   FlashFXP Forums > > > >

Suggestions Post suggestions for upcoming versions

Old 10-23-2002, 03:22 AM   #1
Fuser

Default Que Processing

Im not sure where this belongs, it might addon to other threads. I was reading some other threads about priority and md5/sfv checking and I have an idea of how it might be integrated.

If a file is transfered incorrectly, time outs, etc. It will get an X by it and you have to select it and clear its failed status before the que attempts to process it again. Well I am wondering if its possible to have a custom command added to the que processing.

My idea is that after every file is transfered (correctly or incorrectly) it will get a "P" next to it and call on the commandline flashsfv (or any sfv checker that gives a return code). During this however I would want to see FlashFXP already move on to the next file in the que possibly while waiting for the return code. Depending on the return code, the que entry can either be discarded or re-instated. Incorrectly transfered files will of course fail and be re-instated so there would have to be an option on how many times you want it to do this. I could not imagine it being more than 2 or 3 times.

In order to do this though, I would think that Que Priority would have to be created first so that the .sfv or .md5 file would be downloaded before the que attempted to CRC verify the files. This would allow flashfxp to know which .sfv file or .md5 file to call on the commandline.

I can also see that just like the proposed idea for the Que Priority, upload / download file masks listed in priority, that there would also have to be section to explain to FlashFXP which files should be CRC processed in the que. Maybe even in this section, different command line calls could be made to each file mask as well as expected return codes. If this is implemented it would be possible to CRC verify just about every compressed file there is.

Ex.

.R** C:\pdsfv32.exe %file 1
.R** C:\Md5Check.exe %file 1
.zip C:\winace\winace %file -t 1
.ace C:\winace\winace %file -t 1
.C** C:\winace\winace %file -t 1

Tags
%file, file, priority, return, transfered