Go Back   FlashFXP Forums > > > >

General Discuss anything and everything related to FlashFXP

Old 07-24-2004, 01:31 PM   #1
germ420

Default Resume/Replace Existing files using FlashFXP version 2.1 build (920.)

I am currently running an unregistered copy of FlashFXP version 2.1 build (920) on Windows XP. I also run an anti-virus program and behind a router but these are not factors in my current problem. I usually queue around 100 files at a time and after clicking transfer I am asked by a dialog box if I would like to resume or replace existing files. This usually happens since I am trying to make sure that I haven't missed anything from that particular folder. Anway, my question is how can I set-up FlashFXP to automatically resume existing files that are smaller than the ones on the server and to skip files that are complete and I already have on my hard drive? I realize you can simply click your selection when the dialog box pops up or there is some sort of timer also. However, I usually don't remain at the the computer and would like to be able to have FlashFXP do this automatically without input from me.

Thanks for any help you can provide,
Jeremy
Old 07-24-2004, 02:11 PM   #2
ND-
FlashFXP Beta Tester

Options->File Exist Rules...

You can also have individual settings for each site.

Tags
2.1, build, existing, files, flashfxp