Old 03-05-2004, 07:03 PM   #1
gurumania

Default List Error

I am a registered
ID: <removed, don't post your id>
I'm currently running
Win Xp Home
flash fxp 2.1 build (924),

I just finished installing and running it.. I am running in passive mode i have almost everything in default.. but i am having problem listing directories once already log on...

the root directory ...it shows like if its going to list shows the size at the bottom of flashfxp but never lists

Then I Press Red X once and it soft aborts ..when i hit it the 2nd time it hard aborts then it lists the directory ...

I have to do that all the time i want to list a directory, I dont think its fair that I have this problem.. I thought by purchasing I would get rid of the shareware problems but I guess not .. Please message me back .. ASAP its an annoyance.. I have included an error log
Attached Files
File Type: txt listerror.txt (4.0 KB, 735 views)
Old 03-05-2004, 07:23 PM   #2
MxxCon
Super Duper
FlashFXP Beta Tester

please do not "piggy-back" on other threads with your issues, but rather create a new thread.
also please do not publicly post your FlashFXP ID. you entered it in your message board profile and that's suffient..
are you or the server you are connecting to is behind a firewall/router?
you completly eliminate ip address from your logs so it's impossible for me to tell this..
after your PASV command the server replies with an ip address, is it same ip as the one you use to connect to that server or is it different?
Old 03-05-2004, 08:40 PM   #3
bigstar
FlashFXP Developer
FlashFXP Administrator
ioFTPD Beta Tester

Please keep in mind your FlashFXP ID is essentially your serial number.
Old 03-05-2004, 08:55 PM   #4
gurumania

Sorry about the piggy back i didnt intend for that to happened i thought i was continuing a thread. I didnt know exactly how to post.. THanks.. for helping me.

The Ip is different when going into passive mode , its different from the one i logged on from..
I have a linksys router its currently open on all ports, i use dmz on the current ip given to me by router, i also have a norton internet security enabled. I have it to create rules automatically. I disabled it to see if flashfxp gives me same error while listing directories. It did the same thing, did not list.

If you can please msg me @ aim:gurumaniac
Old 03-05-2004, 11:54 PM   #5
MxxCon
Super Duper
FlashFXP Beta Tester

his problem was solved by upgrading to latest current beta(976)
checking "Force Active Mode to use this IP:" and using flashfxp's ip detector and also checking "Use this IP only for non-port 21 and SSL/TLS connections"

for whatever reason his Linksys befw11s4 router didn't like connecting to sites in PASV mode

Tags
error, list, registered