Go Back   FlashFXP Forums > > > >

General Discuss anything and everything related to FlashFXP

Old 03-01-2004, 02:54 AM   #1
sqbell

Default Reconnection problem

I'm having this annoying problem with FlashFXP. I run it, load the Queue, then press CTRL+Z to transfer the queue. But sometimes the FTP server is full and won't let me in ("530- This site is full, try again later"). So I have set big connect retry count to like 200 so when I will be sleeping, it'll still try to connect. The problem is that when it sucesfully connect to the site, it won't start transferig queue, just sits there, sending NOOP command, and, after a while, disconnects. Is there any way to set it up?
Old 03-01-2004, 05:02 AM   #2
Shark
FlashFXP Beta Tester

It should transfer when it eventually connects if you press the 'go' button, etc.

What build of FlashFXP are you running ?
Old 03-01-2004, 03:26 PM   #3
sqbell

I am using version 2.1 (build 924). And just to be clear on it, I can't press 'go' button when it finaly connects to the site because I am sleeping or playing StarCraft for example. I'd like FlashFXP to transfer queued files automatically when it sucessfully connects to the server. Thanks for help.
Old 03-01-2004, 06:18 PM   #4
Shark
FlashFXP Beta Tester

Maybe try FlashFXP 2.2 Build 971, this is the latest public beta release. If you a registered user, please add you FlashFXP id to your profile.

When I said press go,... I did mean before you went to sleep, as when it connects eventually it should transfer, that is the intended behaviour of FlashFXP.

Link http://forum.flashfxp.com/showthread...&threadid=3911

File http://forum.flashfxp.com/attachment...=&postid=18826

Tags
connect, full, problem, queue, site