Go Back   FlashFXP Forums > > > >

General Discuss anything and everything related to FlashFXP

Old 04-04-2003, 12:46 PM   #1
Andrea

Thumbs down Flash FXP transfer trouble

Can anyone tell me why when I select a file to download, I am unable to do what they tell me to do? I click on the file, then on the top I click on the transfer selected icon, and when I try to click and drag the file into the box for "queueing" that doesnt happen, and I cant do a thing. Can someone please help me and tell me what Im doing wrong? I have never used this program before, so my stupidity is showing! Feel free to email me, I would appreciate any help from anyone out there!!! Thanks!
Old 04-04-2003, 01:56 PM   #2
qwerty

On one side for FlashFXP you have your ftp server files and on the other side, make sure you click on the button to switch to local browser. That is the place on your hdd where the files will be downloaded to. Assuming your trying to download a file. If your trying to FXP a file, make sure both ftp servers allow for FXP and make sure your logged into both ftp servers.

Good luck

edit
forgot to say you can also drag and drop the files instead of using the transfer button.
Old 04-04-2003, 02:19 PM   #3
Raccoon
FlashFXP Registered User
ioFTPD Foundation User

Default Re: Flash FXP transfer trouble

Quote:
Originally posted by Andrea
I click on the transfer selected icon, and when I try to click and drag the file into the box for "queuing" that doesn't happen.
This wont necessarily help you with FlashFXP very much, but I wanted to explain the effect you described above.

When you selected a file and clicked "Transfer Selected", FlashFXP should have automatically Queued the file and began transferring it. Since at this point, the file is already Queued, you would not be able to Queue the file again (by drag/drop or any other means).

It sounds like you just downloaded FlashFXP and are using it for the first time. I'm sure much of it is unfamiliar territory, so I would recommend browsing the FlashFXP Tutorial first to familiarize yourself better.

Good Luck!

- Raccoon
Old 04-04-2003, 05:31 PM   #4
Andrea

Default Thanks Qwerty!!

I did what you told me to do and it worked! Thanks for your help and thank you to the others who helped me as well.

Tags
click, file, program, transfer, wrong