Go Back   FlashFXP Forums > > > >

Bug Reports Report bugs here. (non-beta releases only)

Old 10-31-2001, 08:43 PM   #1
Jinco77

Default big problem

Pretty much with every build of FlashFXP that I've tried, I always get the same problem. I connect to 2 FXPable ftps and transfer the large files that I want. After a couple minutes the ftp owner that I'm sending to tells me that the transfer stops but on my side it looks like its still sending. This has happened on many ftps and I dont know why. I was thinking that it could be the proxies that I use because since I'm behind a router, I have no choice. But then I've used a lot of different proxies yet still get the same error and don't know why. Any ideas?

In a future build the send speed would be really nice as well along with the estimated remaining time. The estimated time only works sometimes.
Old 10-31-2001, 09:37 PM   #2
Shark
FlashFXP Beta Tester

The speed of an FXP CANNOT EVER EVER be displayed. This is due to the files not actually passing through the FXP computer. How could the program ever tell ?

The only reason there is an estimated time is if a file has already been sent & it can work it out from the past files being sent..

Shark

Tags
ftps, proxies, sending, time, transfer