Go Back   FlashFXP Forums > > > >

Bug Reports Report bugs here. (non-beta releases only)

Old 06-02-2002, 04:00 PM   #16
Holmes

actually now that i think about it, other people are downloading off of these sites too, but they dont have this problem, so it has to be something on my end. and i checked and the sites were both serv-u and glftpd sites as far as everyone i talked to knows. so i guess i have something conflicting or whatnot.
Old 06-03-2002, 02:44 PM   #17
MxxCon
Super Duper
FlashFXP Beta Tester

firewall/router/proxy?
try d/ling w/ some other ftp program and then paste status log from that prgrm and flashfxp.
Old 06-21-2002, 04:35 AM   #18
Celerex_2

Hey holmes, I had noticed this problem. I'd find I would download some 50 rars.. and several would be bad. not really clustered together but sometimes they'de be close and sometimes not. It didn't matter what site or what drive I saved them too. They were always corrupt. If you are finding this.. then try: Changing your ram.

I found that even if I took my ram stick in, they tested it and found it 100% ok, it didn't work after 2 years. I replaced the stick (and ONLY the ram stick) and all these problems disapeared. I suggest you try it if you can. A lot of stores are ok with taking back undamaged opened hardware. So give it a shot
Old 08-23-2002, 05:25 PM   #19
Jasper0

I have the exact same problem. It's only started the past week of so and I have never had the problem before. Been using Flash for almost two years now I guess...somewhere around that time.

Transferred: ********* 15,003,736 bytes in 04:50 (50.37 KB/Sec)

Really starting to piss me off........and I love Flash too...

Tags
don´t, download, files, flashfxp, problem