Go Back   FlashFXP Forums > > > >

Bug Reports Report bugs here. (non-beta releases only)

Old 11-12-2002, 04:29 PM   #1
cfhay

Default Options Display Bug

In the Sites -> Site Managger.. F4 menu, on the Options tab: There are two checkboxes at the bottom, in the Alternate (FXP) site to site method section. These are Downloading (NOT PASV) and Uploading (PASV).
There is a problem, a display bug. I created two sites. The first have this option: first on, second off. And the other is: first off, second on. And then, when I select the other site, both checkboxes are on, and then, when I select the another site, the two boxes are on too (I think, the site options saved successfully, only the dislay have the bug).

Sorry my wrote, I never learned English.
Old 11-12-2002, 05:46 PM   #2
bigstar
FlashFXP Developer
FlashFXP Administrator
ioFTPD Beta Tester

I just conducted a test and I was unable to reproduce the problem. Which build of FlashFXP are you using? You might try re-downloading FlashFXP from our website https://oss.azurewebsites.net/download.php
Old 11-15-2002, 12:16 PM   #3
cfhay

I downloaded the newest version, but I have already the problem. But sorry, I think the bug isn't in the FlashFXP. I using Windows XP with Service Pack 1 (Hungarian version). Propably the XP, or the registry tree or something like that has te problem...

Cf. Hay
Old 11-15-2002, 12:17 PM   #4
cfhay

XP is Professional, Corporate Edition.

Tags
bug, display, options, select, site