Go Back   FlashFXP Forums > > > >

FlashFXP 4.1 beta feedback Please post all 4.1 beta comments, suggestions and bug reports in this forum.

Closed Thread

Old 04-27-2011, 06:31 PM   #1
bigstar
FlashFXP Developer
FlashFXP Administrator
ioFTPD Beta Tester

Default FlashFXP 4.1 BETA build 1566

Changelog
  1. The value of the 'Use Generic Shell Icons' option located in Preferences > Interface > File Browser was reversed.
  2. Fixed an issue with the local browser update on file change notification, it was ignoring the first notification event.
  3. Fixed critical issue with MODE Z uploads where the upload was either extremely slow or would fail with a decompression error.
  4. Added support for connecting to domain names that resolve to multiple IP addresses, The first IP is tried, on connection failure the next is tried and so on.
  5. Added some new custom command macros $lowercase(), $uppercase(), $uplowcase(), more information can be found in the help file.
  6. Fixed upload resume failure after a transfer error resulting in overwrite when the option "Request file size/date prior to transfer" on the File Transfer Rules dialog was unchecked.
Download Link
Download FlashFXP 4.1 BETA Build 1566

Feedback
Please post feedback for this beta release in this thread. Do not create a new thread.
Old 04-29-2011, 04:22 PM   #2
Oldbunny
FlashFXP Beta Tester

FlashFXP 4.1 BETA build 1566 at current works fine but, since the very first start since update I was not able to Close Connection which at first stage stop to get connected to the tested Server.

This lack of connection was involved for Testing New Server (new Domain) with setups with FlashFXP Clients (more Guys beside me was involved with FlashFXP in Runs).

Anyway the problems start since the Re-Connection start and I believe cause the memory mess or lack of working refresh..

The command to Close or Cancel was ignored and force to close the FlashFXP and then Reboot System.

After Reboot only (as required) the problem with Close/Cancel etc gone and all now working just fine (seems the Registry was involve as well with the fix).

I runs at current under my new ASUS SLI E16 v2.0 in SATA with double Graphics Card nVidia GeForce 9800 GTx2 with 1 MB DDR3 RAM each card with latest SLI Updates.

The lack of well workin refresh (internal FlashFXP) I guess cause the teporary event problem inside the FlashFXP and hope I'm wrong.

Quote:
On ocassion I want to mention about some rumors my Members from my Private Forum bring-up in regard the FlashFXP previous Release they already own and use on daily basis.

Big Blast of positive claims about stability and options are in FlashFXP and ask (they know I'm an Tester) if any Posibility are to makes the FlashFXP able and Support more than One Simultaneous Connecttions?

There I count more than 46 Votes from user to ask you for such new extras build-In any future releases.

I brough to you products more that 50 Guys which already brought and now own your products.

So, in the final any chance inregard the Simultaneous issue?

Please Email > oldbunny1935@comcast.net < as well I want to repost on Forum - Thanks in advance!

Last edited by Oldbunny; 04-30-2011 at 11:28 AM.
Closed Thread

Tags
beta, download, file, flashfxp, upload