Go Back   FlashFXP Forums > > > >

FlashFXP 4.0 RC 1 Use this forum to ask questions, make suggestions, or provide feedback for FlashFXP 4.0 RC 1.

Old 08-27-2010, 01:45 PM   #1
Yil
Too much time...
FlashFXP Beta Tester
ioFTPD Administrator

Default Custom Commands

I've just started playing with the custom command editor and noticed that when you create a new group the highlight box around the new name is sized too small.

I wouldn't mind a new button to popup the help dialog to the command dialog section.

You also added the \n feature for splitting text lines for dialog prompts, and the &window [name] feature which didn't make it into the help file and probably should be mentioned. &list also seems to takes parameters as well which is good so should probably document that too.
Old 08-28-2010, 07:51 AM   #2
bigstar
FlashFXP Developer
FlashFXP Administrator
ioFTPD Beta Tester

I'm not sure why the item selection rectangle is too small, it might be a combination of your font/size and the fact that groups are bold.

I tested several different combinations and I wasn't able to reproduce it.

I will add a button to open the help file, you can also press F1 on most dialogs and it will open the help file to your current location.

I will get the help file updated on that. Thanks.. I completely forgot about those changes.

Tags
command, custom, dialog, feature, prompts