Go Back   FlashFXP Forums > > > >

FlashFXP 4.0 RC 1 Use this forum to ask questions, make suggestions, or provide feedback for FlashFXP 4.0 RC 1.

Old 08-07-2010, 04:50 PM   #1
Momnpop
FlashFXP Registered User

Default Importing Data from v3 to v4

Hi Charles - I have been testing FlashFXP 3 and have enjoy the program. My FTP sites imported into version 3 without any problems and when I downloaded version 4 today, I thought there was an option during installation to import the data. Thought you would be interested to know that the data did not come in and I had to go back and import it again.

Also, is there a way to change the programs colors? Again, I enjoy the program and plan to register around Labor Day. Take Care... Ronnie
Old 08-07-2010, 05:50 PM   #2
bigstar
FlashFXP Developer
FlashFXP Administrator
ioFTPD Beta Tester

Hello,

Sorry to hear that v4.0 wasn't able to find your v3.x install, though thats a bit odd if you just installed it. What OS are you using?

Application colors can be changed via Options > Preferences dialog and then under the interface section.
Old 08-08-2010, 05:30 AM   #3
Momnpop
FlashFXP Registered User

I am using Windows XP. Thanks for the color information it worked great. By the way I don't know if this was intentional or not, but, when I installed the program I was asked twice to agree to the use conditions. Thanks again. Ronnie

Tags
data, flashfxp, ftp, thought, version