Old 09-04-2002, 12:24 PM   #1
webosb

Default Help with Site Groups

I upgraded to FlashFXP 2.0 from 1.4.3 and all my Site Groups except for 1 are missing. I made backups of my .dat files but it did not import anything when I tried it. Is there anyway I can recover these lost sites?
Old 09-04-2002, 02:19 PM   #2
bigstar
FlashFXP Developer
FlashFXP Administrator
ioFTPD Beta Tester

1.4.3 and 2.0 use the same sites.dat format. Unless there is some corruption in your sites.dat file I can't think of any other explanation for this type of problem.

If you can email me your sites.dat at support@flashfxp.com I will examine it and see if the problem is with FlashFXP or the sites.dat and making any repairs if possible.

Alternatively you may have to re-enter all of your sites.
Old 09-04-2002, 08:46 PM   #3
webosb

Default this is really wierd

ok, i got my sites back, but it is very odd how i accomplished this... I have flashfxp as a shortcut on my start button, and when i load flashfxp thru that shortcut, all my sites are there but when i run it from the D:\program files\flashfxp\flashfxp.exe file, i only get some of them. I dont know why this is like that, is there anyway i can export my sites just incase anything bad happens?

My system is running:

Windows XP Professional
AMD Thunderbird, 1208MHz, 256KB
SDRAM 640MB
130GB HDD
NVIDIA GeForce2 MX/MX 400 64MB
Old 09-04-2002, 09:39 PM   #4
bigstar
FlashFXP Developer
FlashFXP Administrator
ioFTPD Beta Tester

Verify the "start in" path of the shortcut. Your settings will be stored in this path. I suspect it's not your FlashFXP folder.

Tags
files, groups, import, lost, site