Old 08-04-2002, 03:02 PM   #1
Betaz

Default Bsod!

I just got a blue screen on from FlashFXP. I was browsing the freebsd ftp and i pressed the disconnnect button and it blue screened and began to do a physical memory dump. I am on WinXP Pro. I am new to posting bug reports so tell me what info you would like and I will try to get it for you.

This was on build 866 of RC2.
Old 08-04-2002, 04:46 PM   #2
bigstar
FlashFXP Developer
FlashFXP Administrator
ioFTPD Beta Tester

if there is a debug.log that would be usefull. If you're a registered user run the LiveUpdate (Help > Check for new version) and upgrade to 869.
Old 08-07-2002, 09:28 AM   #3
Betaz

There is no debug log file. I guess becuase it was an abrupt close or something. I am not a registered user yet. I just really dont see too much of a point in registering for a program that is available for free in so many places. FlashFXP is definatly the nicest ftp program but ftp is free and I have other things that are more important to spend my money. Maybe someday if I have extra money (ha!) then I will register
Old 08-07-2002, 10:08 AM   #4
DYN_DaTa
FlashFXP Scripter

"I just really dont see too much of a point in registering for a program that is available for free in so many places. FlashFXP is definatly the nicest ftp program but ftp is free and I have other things that are more important to spend my money. Maybe someday if I have extra money (ha!) then I will register...".

Are you proud of this?... you recognize that you have a cracked version and you're asking for support in the OFFICIAL FlashFXP forum?... two options: you're soooo stupid or you're so lame. And yes, it'll be better that you invest your money in learning to think a bit.
Old 08-07-2002, 10:30 AM   #5
oxygene

I'm not sure if he meant that he is using a cracked version but that there are a lot of free FTP clients around. But maybe he meant cracked versions. I don't know
Old 08-07-2002, 12:02 PM   #6
Betaz

Quote:
Originally posted by DYN_DaTa
Are you proud of this?... you recognize that you have a cracked version and you're asking for support in the OFFICIAL FlashFXP forum?... two options: you're soooo stupid or you're so lame. And yes, it'll be better that you invest your money in learning to think a bit.
LOL, no no, i dont have a cracked version, i use a trial version, I am just saying that ftp is free. There is no cost on the protocal. If you go to dos and type ftp you will get a small ftp client. You get ftp in your web browser by just going to the address. All I was saying is that there are many free FTP programs and I dont have extra money right now to buy FlashFXP. If I had the money, I would buy FlashFXP, for now I will use the trial version and live with the nag screens or use a free version.
Old 08-07-2002, 01:39 PM   #7
DYN_DaTa
FlashFXP Scripter

Well... then forgive me about my last post, forget it.
Old 08-07-2002, 05:18 PM   #8
Betaz

Thumbs up

heh its ok, the way i worded that could have made it sound like that

Tags
blue, bug, build, info, reports