Old 07-16-2002, 07:45 AM   #1
Tomcat
FlashFXP Registered User

Default Implicit SSL Bug

Hi,

i just tried to use Implicit SSL on a OpenFTPD Server. The Login works fine but the dir listing works strange.

I log in and don't see any dirs. After pressing F5 I can see the dirs. Press F5 again they disappear. In some dirs i can't see any file. I can press F5 as often as I like. When a use a stunnel under linux to log on to the same site, all listings work fine.

I have RC2 build 867 installed.

Greets

PS: Sorry for the bad english
Old 07-16-2002, 02:05 PM   #2
bigstar
FlashFXP Developer
FlashFXP Administrator
ioFTPD Beta Tester

Hmm.. Would it be possible to give me an account on this ftp server and allow me to see if I can figure out why it's not working. Off the top of my head I have no idea.
Old 07-16-2002, 06:57 PM   #3
floris
FlashFXP Registered User

Default Re: Implicit SSL Bug

Quote:
Originally posted by Tomcat
Hi,

i just tried to use Implicit SSL on a OpenFTPD Server. The Login works fine but the dir listing works strange.

I log in and don't see any dirs. After pressing F5 I can see the dirs. Press F5 again they disappear. In some dirs i can't see any file. I can press F5 as often as I like. When a use a stunnel under linux to log on to the same site, all listings work fine.

I have RC2 build 867 installed.

Greets

PS: Sorry for the bad english
In the site manager > that account > SSL > [ ] use secure list (disable this) and it will list properly, i think it is a config requirement on the other ftpd
Old 07-17-2002, 10:41 AM   #4
Tomcat
FlashFXP Registered User

To Floris: with Implicit SSL you don't have the option to change the typ of listing

to bigstar: Hm I will the owner of the FTPD, but I think it is difficult. maybe i install a OpenFTPD on my server and try to reproduce the strange listing.

Greets

Tags
dirs, implicit, log, press, ssl