Old 07-01-2002, 06:38 PM   #1
sjmike2

Default installing FlashFXP RC2

I've just download FlashFXP RC2 and attempted to install it, but then when i goto install it I get an error saying "Corrupt Installation Detected" and then I press "OK" and then it exists and never installs. I've redownloaded the instal file numerous times to no avail.

Running Windows 2000 Professional on an Silicon Graphics 320 machine with 456mb of RAM.

Any suggestions?

SJ

Old 07-01-2002, 07:43 PM   #2
bigstar
FlashFXP Developer
FlashFXP Administrator
ioFTPD Beta Tester

I just downloaded the setup off the server and it appears to be fine. Apart from your download being corrupted I really don't know what could cause this problem.
Old 07-01-2002, 11:20 PM   #3
EsKi

I've seen this happen with some download managers. Disable any download managers you might have installed, and try again. If you can't get a successful download from the web, I can try emailing it to you instead.
Old 07-02-2002, 06:00 PM   #4
sjmike2

not using any download managers. Just downloading it straight from Internet explorer.

Maybe it has something to do with possible restrictions on the computer?

SJ

Old 07-03-2002, 07:09 AM   #5
EsKi

Sounds like you might being infected with a virus that embeds itself into executeables that you download (like CIH used to do). I'd recommend setting up some antivirus on your machine just to check it out (eg, VET, Norton, InoculateIT, etc) ..

Tags
2000, flashfxp, install, rc2, windows