Go Back   FlashFXP Forums > > > >

General What do you like about the new 2.0? What don't you like? let us know!

Old 09-16-2002, 07:01 PM   #1
MoGle3
FlashFXP Registered User

Default Question about failed transfers

I cannot find any info on this on the help files or any options regarding it in the program itself...

my problem is this:

when a large queue of files is being transfered and I leave it going and im not sitting there watching it, occasionally files fail to transfer, and when I come back I find it all finished except a few random files that failed for some reason or another. If I 'reset all failed' and click 'transfer' sometmes (9 out of 10) they will successfully transfer... so what I am looking for is a way of retrying failed files and not just bailing on the first error...

is this possible?
Old 09-16-2002, 07:29 PM   #2
bigstar
FlashFXP Developer
FlashFXP Administrator
ioFTPD Beta Tester

Upload and download transfers are retried but FXP is not. With FXP transfers there is so much that can go wrong and little knowning as to what caused the error (sites not supporting fxp or some other error)
Old 09-20-2002, 04:41 PM   #3
hdtv00

Im having a very similar problem.Im having files fail and what seems like random when they fail they are failing at the same spot everytime.I have tried 3 different pc's all do it at random.Also if i send the file it stops at to another server it will also stop at the other server as well.The server software tested is Raiden and G6.Im using Ver 2 RC3 build 875 of Flash.I have no router or firewalls on my end.I have been trying to figure this out for 3 weeks and am at a complete loss as to whats causing it.Any thoughts at all would be VERY much appreciated.
Old 09-20-2002, 11:49 PM   #4
bigstar
FlashFXP Developer
FlashFXP Administrator
ioFTPD Beta Tester

If you could post a copy of the status window log perhaps we can determine why it's failing by the error message.
Old 09-21-2002, 12:01 AM   #5
hdtv00

426 Connection closed (exception : An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host. )
Transfer Failed!
PORT 12,217,68,240,15,227
200 Port command ok.
RETR tcf-mr-svcd1.part36.rar
150 Sending /.part36.rar (15000000 bytes). Mode STREAM Type BINARY

Tags
failed, files, find, reset, transfer