Go Back   FlashFXP Forums > > > >

Bug Reports Found a bug? Please let us know.

Old 09-18-2002, 04:44 AM   #1
nirvana

Default duplicate 'restore queues'

i am trial running rc2 build 878, and i noticed that if i open flashfxp, click 'restore queue' and open a queue, then exit the program, when i come back there wind up being two copies of that queue. in other words, the second time i quit with that queue, it thought it was a new lost queue --

as opposed to updating the old one, or simply recognizing it is the same, and unmodified, and doing nothing

just thought you should know, since you can wind up with lots of duplicates in your restore queue box.

by the way, i dont know if it matters but i have the program set to not show 'restore queue' at startup. i started noticing this problem around the time i upgraded to 876, and set my options to not show restore queue box when i open ffxp.
Old 09-18-2002, 05:15 AM   #2
bigstar
FlashFXP Developer
FlashFXP Administrator
ioFTPD Beta Tester

I looked into this and it appears this is the intended behavior.. But I'm not entirely sure why it was done like that.

When the restore queue dialog appears automatically, opening a temp queue removes the old entry and creates a new one.

When manually opening the restore queue dialog and opening a temp queue a new temp queue is created and the old one is left alone.

I'm puzzled
Old 09-18-2002, 06:52 PM   #3
nirvana

yea, that's what i thought. just didnt have a chance to test it out.

it definitely shouldn't behave like that (even if intended to )

Tags
open, queue, restore, set, show