Go Back   FlashFXP Forums > > >

Bug Reports Report bugs here.

Old 09-06-2004, 11:40 PM   #16
emuexplosion
FlashFXP Registered User

I'm using the right version, I was talking about the big version number. 2.0 and 3.0, it worked before I upgraded to the lastest 3.0.
Old 09-07-2004, 04:09 AM   #17
MHJ
FlashFXP Registered User

Well thanx that my previous addition to the reported bug as far as i concerned it is one has not been answered anymore.

Why you offer support if you don't give any?
Old 09-07-2004, 05:41 AM   #18
Harm
Too much time...
Ultimate Scripter

emuexplosion: bigstar was talking about the exact build number. If you don't know what build you're using, it's written in the status window when you start FlashFXP and in the Help > About dialog box.
Then you can try to upgrade to v3.0.1 build 1030.
Quote:
From the changelog
FlashFXP v3.0.1 Build 1022 - 08/17/2004
FIX: Resolved bug that prevented accessing network drives under some configurations. (i.e. novell network shares)
MHJ: Are you sure you haven't set site-specific 'file exists' settings. The site specific settings are used instead of the global (default) ones if they exist. To check site-specific settings:
- go into the site manager, select the site, go to the 'Options' tab, click the 'File Exists Options' button.
OR
- login to the site and select the 'File Exists Rules' option in the 'Options' menu.
PS: I doubt such behaviour will help you to get more support in the future (just my 2 cents).
Old 09-07-2004, 07:13 AM   #19
bigstar
FlashFXP Developer
FlashFXP Administrator
ioFTPD Beta Tester

Quote:
Originally posted by MHJ
Well thanx that my previous addition to the reported bug as far as i concerned it is one has not been answered anymore.

Why you offer support if you don't give any?
Even after taking your additional information into consideration. I still can't reproduce the problem and no one else can confirm your problem. There really isn't much more I can do.

Assuming you are using the exact same settings as v2.1 everything should work exactly the same. You could install v2.1 and compare the results. The results may lead to a difference between v3.0 and v2.1 that I am not aware of.

BTW this is a community support forum, In most cases you will see users helping users. If you need real support contact support@inicom.net

This specific thread relates to a beta update of v3.0. When I replied to your post I attempted to determine if the changes that were made in this specific release caused your problem. Your reply was less than helpful. Obviously If you don't know whether 1022 caused your problems you should revert back to v3.0 1015 which is a stable release. If you have problems with 1015 you should post your bug report in the appropriate location.
Old 09-07-2004, 01:12 PM   #20
emuexplosion
FlashFXP Registered User

Ok, in my about window, it said I was using the correct build, so for just to try, I hit the update button, and it redownloaded the already downloaded build I had. And now the network (yes, novell too) drive works. (It must have not applied the changes when I downloaded it the last time. But whatever, I'm happy now)

Thanks everyone

Tags
bugs, comments, deweese, flashfxp, thread