Go Back   FlashFXP Forums > >

News All the latest News and Information

Old 05-30-2004, 06:50 PM   #1
bigstar
FlashFXP Developer
FlashFXP Administrator
ioFTPD Beta Tester

Default FlashFXP v3.0 Build 1003 RC3 Released

You can download the new version via https://oss.azurewebsites.net/downloadv3.php Please read carefully before downloading/installing. If you have any bug reports or suggestions, please post below in the Release Candidate forum.

Thanks for your patience, and ENJOY!

CHANGELOG

FlashFXP v3.0 Build 1000 - 05/28/2004
1. FIX: Fixed a bug in high speed ssl uploads.
2. FIX: the new tab stop option value wasn\'t being set on the pref dialog, causing it to reset if checked.

FlashFXP v3.0 Build 1001 - 05/29/2004
1. FIX: When changing the status window font the Apply button wasn\'t being enabled.
2. CHG: The welcome message popup window now uses the status window font.
3. NEW: When you select a group in the Site Manager FlashFXP will show stats for the selected group on the stats tab.
4. NEW: You can now adjust your Quick Connect History limit via the Quick Connect Advanced Tab.

FlashFXP v3.0 Build 1003 - 05/30/2004
1. FIX: The transfer rate was calculated incorrectly in kbps mode for listing and FXP transfers.
2. CHG: Removed Set Font and Color from the editor window when displaying the ftp session/welcome message.
3. NEW: Added command line parameter -ruleset="<name>" to select a pre-defined Selective Transfer ruleset.
bigstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2004, 06:33 PM   #2
Newstar
FlashFXP Registered User

great ! but bigstar, would you make a zip version ? I like zip version and don't like install version.

Thanks.
Newstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2004, 07:09 PM   #3
MxxCon
Super Duper
FlashFXP Beta Tester

Quote:
Originally posted by Newstar
great ! but bigstar, would you make a zip version ? I like zip version and don't like install version.
me too..zip is so much easier to "installer" than installer
Old 05-31-2004, 07:44 PM   #4
MidKnight
FlashFXP Beta Tester
ioFTPD Registered User

yep i agree, specaily when its easy to extract .exe to multi-machines, woth installer i must run it from each one
MidKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2004, 07:17 AM   #5
Mouton
Posse Member
Ultimate Scripter
ioFTPD Administrator

What I personally do is use Live Update on my PC, and then send the .exe to everywhere I want it through different channels; ftp, samba and scp.
Not as if it was not fun to use Live Update, even if just to test it.
Mouton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2004, 02:40 PM   #6
Oldbunny
FlashFXP Beta Tester

Lightbulb

I personally prefer if possible to have in the future builds an LiveUpdate with Auto-Install as a Default... so boot with Cable/DSL makes the software Update to the last final line.
This Option will cut a lot of headache and still keep the via Email Info about a New Release/Updates with the Standard bypass download from the Site.
Hope this will resolve many calls and requests inregard.

The latest 'Jump' I have from installed build 1001 into build 1003.. from Open FlashFXP UPDATE.. was going smooth flavless and fast.

The other Test with current build with the SSL/Implicit etc was going fine as well without any problems.

I got only a one 'choke' with the Password Setting.
When I use the Password.. the Test shows..the other FTP Server Site responds and loads well.. till come to the Whole List of Page they have to shows. At this point.. the LIST Stop and do anythings untill I hit the Quit.
I recheck this with other four FTP Servers using a differ FTP software..which shows the same.. and this confirm that there something is need to check.
Beside as the above.. the build works perfect and fast.
Old 06-02-2004, 11:56 AM   #7
JeP3
ioFTPD Registered User

Default my flashfxp is stupid...or its me. :)

hi guys...i think i dl the 3.0rc build 1003...i cant tell...cause its doesnt starup after install...i tried to instll it to a new folder...but it didnt work....i cant see what the kind of msg i get when i starting flshfxp..its there...for oike notime...it looks like a out of time thing mesg.

pleae...can you guys help me.

"hope you understand my english" =)
JeP3 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
download, flashfxp, ftp, fxp, window
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: