Go Back   FlashFXP Forums > >

News All the latest News and Information

Old 02-06-2004, 03:33 PM   #1
Linkster
Administrator

Default IniCom Networks Secures License Agreement with CEDsoft

For the past six months, IniCom Networks, Inc. has been working on an exclusive development and marketing license agreement with Charles E. DeWeese and CEDsoft. This agreement was finalized February 3rd, 2004, and all related business will be completed by February 28th.

IniCom Networks is a designer of business data management solutions, including high performance network infrastructures, specialized data management systems and interfaces, and network software services.

FlashFXP is moving into a more mature phase of growth by providing improved customer support through IniCom Networks as well as adding more resources to its development. This will be done with the continued efforts of Charles DeWeese, the program’s original developer and the added staff of IniCom Networks.

IniCom Networks has played a supporting role in CEDsoft’s FlashFXP growth for the past several years. We have brought together formally those who have informally worked on the project to make it what it is today. IniCom’s vision is to further develop FlashFXP, and continue to incorporate new features based on the community’s needs and requests.

We thank the community for its continued support of FlashFXP and look forward to accommodating requests for long awaited improvements and features. Please visit our website at http://www.inicom.net for more information on IniCom Networks and the forums page on FlashFXP at http://forum.flashfxp.com/ for information on the rapid development of FlashFXP’s next version and to download the latest beta.

Sincerely,

Joshua R. Link
Chief Information Officer
IniCom Networks
Linkster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2004, 03:56 PM   #2
slash
FlashFXP Beta Tester

Congrats! Out of curiosity, what does this mean for end-users?
slash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2004, 04:18 PM   #3
Linkster
Administrator

End users will benefit in a number of ways:

1. Increased marketing will drive more revenue, and thus more development into FlashFXP.

2. Support infrastructure changes mean users will get quicker, more helpful support, while at the same time allowing the developers to focus their efforts on the product itself.

3. Product delivery will be revamped, offering the end-user even more options for purchasing FlashFXP, additional products, and Premium support.

Much, Much more to come. We will continue to keep our valued customers informed of changes and updates. We welcome your input and questions. Please do not be alarmed or worried. This is not a big corporate buyout, and the changes perceivable to end-users will be subtle and smooth. I have worked with Charles since FlashFXP's infancy, and desire nothing more than to take FlashFXP to new heights.

If we do experience any "growing pains", bear with us, and we promise you won't regret it .

Joshua
Old 02-07-2004, 07:58 AM   #4
DYN_DaTa
FlashFXP Scripter

Quote:
Originally posted by Linkster
... End users will benefit in a number of ways:

1. Increased marketing will drive more revenue, and thus more development into FlashFXP.

2. Support infrastructure changes mean users will get quicker, more helpful support, while at the same time allowing the developers to focus their efforts on the product itself ....

1) Could you, if it's possible and if you're allowed to, elaborate more this point?. There's, in my opinion, a bad concept of "Marketing" nowadays on Internet, associated with ad-ware, mass mailing ... due to bad practices of companies.

2) That it means that FlashFXP devs will continue to bring direct support through this forum?. That's one of the things that i love of this product.

Anyway, congrats
DYN_DaTa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2004, 09:18 AM   #5
Shark
FlashFXP Beta Tester

Quote:
Originally posted by DYN_DaTa

2) That it means that FlashFXP devs will continue to bring direct support through this forum?. That's one of the things that i love of this product.

Anyway, congrats

I cant comment on point 1, but I know that we will continue to offer support here.
Shark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2004, 06:14 PM   #6
Linkster
Administrator

FlashFXP will NEVER resort to ad-ware, etc. By more marketing, I mean better saturation on software sites (download.com, etc.), trade shows, etc.

Charles will continue to offer support through this forum, as always, as well as MxxCon, Shark, Myself, etc. Be patient...like I said, everything will be changing for the better, not worse. Our users are our best asset, and we wouldn't do anything to change your perception of our product or support except for the better.

I will give you a hint on what is to come...

1. improved FAQ section, with video step-by-step help.
2. Complete back-end support section for registered users. Submit trouble tickets, get priority support/access to files, registration system overhaul.
3. More surprises...wait and see.

Old 02-09-2004, 07:45 AM   #7
DYN_DaTa
FlashFXP Scripter

Sounds nice . Thanks, Shark and Linkster, for the answers.
DYN_DaTa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2004, 03:58 PM   #8
Since1950

Default Re: IniCom Networks Secures License Agreement with CEDsoft

Quote:
Originally posted by Linkster
For the past six months, IniCom Networks, Inc. has been working on an exclusive development and marketing license agreement with Charles E. DeWeese and CEDsoft. This agreement was finalized February 3rd, 2004, and all related business will be completed by February 30th.
Nice!
BTW, 30th in Feb?
Since1950 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2004, 03:10 PM   #9
HeyDJ
FlashFXP Registered User

Yeah ... this is a "Leap Year" I believe!
HeyDJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2004, 03:50 AM   #10
DayCuts
FlashFXP Beta Tester

A leap year only has 29days in February, HeyDJ
DayCuts is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
development, flashfxp, information, inicom, networks
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: