Go Back   FlashFXP Forums > >

General Discussion Need help? Have a problem? Let us help you. Bug reports and feature requests should be made using the Bug Tracker or Feature Tracker

Closed Thread

Old 04-17-2005, 11:10 PM   #1
Custom

Default Uploading causes FFXP to stop responding

[PC]
Windows XP Professional
1 GB RAM, 3.1 GHz
Intel(R) PRO/100 VE Network Connection (Onboard)

[Internet]
Charter
3 MB/ 256 kbps

[Network]
100mb Network
PC > Switch > Router (All wired, all linksys)

[Router]
PC is in DMZ (No ports forwarded or port triggering since all packets reach PC in DMZ)
MTU disabled
NAT enabled
Block Anonymous Internet Requests: Enabled
Filter Multicast: Enabled
Filter Internet NAT Redirection: Enabled
IPSec Passthrough: Enabled
PPPoE Passthrough: Enabled
PPTP Passthrough: Enabled

[FlashFXP]
3.0.2 (1045) Registered
Passive on or off as needed
Tried setting limit on upload speed but did not work
Everything else defualt I believe besides List command sent every 40 seconds (shouldnt matter since it doesnt send while transferring) and a few display changes.

I did search before I posted this and did not find a thread for this, but it could be I dont know how to use the search that well.

The problem is when I try to upload files 20mb and above, FlashFXP freezes up completly and stops responding. Also, sometimes it will seem that it is going crazy saying its transferring at around 400k upload which is impossibe because my upload is just around 30k. I do know the internal network can transfer that fast so I guess my problem lies in upload size?

With smaller files I usually have no problem at all, and downloading I have no problem at all. At one point in time this problem went away, I could upload with no problems, but just recently in the last few months it has surfaced (many formats, hardware changes etc always going on anyways).

I have messed with the upload size before, but I did not know how to set it so I am turning to you guys to see if you can help me sort it out since I have dedicated to much time to fixing it already. Mainly with router settings and just basic Flash settings though, havent really messed with the upload packet sizes and MTU yet. Thanks in advance and sorry for the sloppy post and if I left anything out, its getting late.
Closed Thread

Tags
enabled, flashfxp, network, problem, upload

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: