Go Back   FlashFXP Forums > >

General Discussion Need help? Have a problem? Let us help you. Bug reports and feature requests should be made using the Bug Tracker or Feature Tracker

Closed Thread

Old 09-25-2004, 08:45 AM   #1
Gary King
FlashFXP Registered User

Default When opening an FTP link in a web browser, sometimes it opens in wrong side of FFXP

When opening an FTP link in a web browser, sometimes it opens in wrong side of FFXP.

For instance, it will open the FTP on the left side instead of my usual right - how can I force all FTPs that I open in a web browser to open in the RIGHT side of FlashFXP instead?

I have local path on left, remote on right (at least this is how I always want it to be, but apparently it seems quite randomized )
Old 09-25-2004, 11:04 AM   #2
bigstar
FlashFXP Developer
FlashFXP Administrator
ioFTPD Beta Tester

As long as the left side is in local view It should always use the right side. If however the left side is in ftp view the left side will be used.

I did several tests and I wasn't able to detect any unexpected results. I also reviewed the code that determines this logic and everything appears as expected.
Old 09-25-2004, 05:26 PM   #3
Gary King
FlashFXP Registered User

well the links I click on open new FlashFXP so neither side is previously chosen for remote/local sides.
Old 09-25-2004, 10:10 PM   #4
bigstar
FlashFXP Developer
FlashFXP Administrator
ioFTPD Beta Tester

The setting is based on the last instance of FlashFXP that was closed. The local/remote display state is saved on exit and restored on startup.
Closed Thread

Tags
flashfxp, ftp, ftps, open, side

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: