Go Back   FlashFXP Forums > >

General Discussion Need help? Have a problem? Let us help you. Bug reports and feature requests should be made using the Bug Tracker or Feature Tracker

Closed Thread

Old 09-17-2004, 12:53 AM   #1
Ascii

Default Where FlashFXP 2.1 can be download from question

Where can I download FlashFXP 2.1?
Old 09-17-2004, 01:54 AM   #2
Fusion
FlashFXP Beta Tester
ioFTPD Registered User

Default Re: Where FlashFXP 2.1 can be download from question

Quote:
Originally posted by Ascii
Where can I download FlashFXP 2.1?
Why would you want to use an obsolete version? 3.0 is the current version, and what is supported.
Old 09-17-2004, 02:39 AM   #3
Ascii

I have found FlashFXP 2.1 to be much less buggy and a slight bit faster than FlashFXP 3.0. Also FlashFXP 3.0 seems to have trouble connecting to some FTP sites, while FlashFXP 2.1 may connect fine.

I had deleted my installer for FlashFXP 2.1 when FlashFXP 3.0 was released. I would like an instance of the FlashFXP 2.1 installer.
Old 09-17-2004, 04:44 AM   #4
Fusion
FlashFXP Beta Tester
ioFTPD Registered User

As far as 2.1 being less buggy, some examples could be interesting. Problems connecting is most likely due to improper configuration, but again, examples included in a proper bug-report are welcome.

I'll let bigstar&co decide if the 2.1 installer should be made available, tho I suspect they will say the same. 2.1 is obsolete, and isn't available for download or support for that very reason.
Old 09-17-2004, 08:41 AM   #5
MxxCon
Super Duper
FlashFXP Beta Tester

if ffxp is "buggy" and "slow" and have problems connecting to some sites, wouldn't you rather have bigstar fix those problems and be able to use all future versions, rather than being stuck with 2.1 for the rest of your list?
Old 09-18-2004, 02:13 AM   #6
Ascii

Quote:
Originally posted by MxxCon
if ffxp is "buggy" and "slow" and have problems connecting to some sites, wouldn't you rather have bigstar fix those problems and be able to use all future versions, rather than being stuck with 2.1 for the rest of your list?
No. I would like to use the version that performs best and have problems fixed for future versions.

As for the bug report. I am displeased to say that I am a slow typist (I should fix that). Describings problems and using screenshoots to demonstrate what is happening durring certain circumstances (I would have to reproduce alleged bugs for descriptions and screenshots) would be terribly time consuming.

Is bigstar Charles DeWeese?
Closed Thread

Tags
2.1, download, flashfxp, question, download, flashfxp

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: