Go Back   FlashFXP Forums > >

General Discussion Need help? Have a problem? Let us help you. Bug reports and feature requests should be made using the Bug Tracker or Feature Tracker

Closed Thread

Old 08-26-2004, 09:15 PM   #1
Paperboy
FlashFXP Registered User

Post Transfer/Queue Buttons greyed out...

I have been a user of FlashFXP for a few years now,this is first time I've had this problem.I am a registered user.Problem:when I right click on the files in the right window of FlashFXP,my first four selection,Queue,transfer,tranfer as,queue as,are greyed out,and I am unable to que anything for transfer.I can connect fine,I suspect I may have something checkd wrong or it may be something else.Any help would be appreciated.Thanks...
Old 08-26-2004, 10:12 PM   #2
MidKnight
FlashFXP Beta Tester
ioFTPD Registered User

is the right side your talking about a remote or local ? and what do u have active for the left side?

maybe a screenshot would help
Old 08-27-2004, 03:49 PM   #3
Paperboy
FlashFXP Registered User

Default Thank you for the reply,Fixed,more below,

After you mentioned it they were both set local,the left wasn,t ftp,da !! I should have figured out,but I got a good link the other night and flipped when I couldn't pull anything down,Thanks again all,now I know where to come for any advice or problems,or just visit and chat.Thanks again...
I have a seperate question,I've been wanting for years to set up an ftp,server,I guess is what you would call it,by using my older PIII 450MHZ,Now what do I need in way of software and what do I need hardware wise,I also have broadband currently going to both through a router,which I am using as a firewall at moment,want to link the 2 together so I can share,and move files around.Have several drives in each rig.Thats been a problem,I don't know how,and I also want to use the old rig as ftp server to share pictures of family and friends(wink,wink).I know,2 questions at once,once I get going I can't stop.any solutions,links,advice would be helpful,and again,Thank You MidKnight for taking the time to answer my question...
Old 08-27-2004, 08:09 PM   #4
MidKnight
FlashFXP Beta Tester
ioFTPD Registered User

Software) theres many to choose from for a FTPD, i can't remember anything to you but as a easy to setup type maybe look at G6 or Bullefproof FTPD

Hardware) 450 is more than enough to handle what u need

Router) simply setup port forwarding

But all the above should be explained well in the help files of whatever FTPD you decide to use.

Good Luck
Closed Thread

Tags
buttons, connect, flashfxp, greyed, transfer.i, transfer/queue

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: